NBCUniversal Human Resources Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I originally applied for a position and heard back from a recruiter that same day. Scheduled a phone interview for the following week, which went well. He then scheduled me for one-on-one interviews with three other people (managers/director of dept). When interviewing with the three I felt very confident. They seemed to be interested and the manager of the position told me directly that she was interested in me and even asked how soon would i be able to start if given the opportunity. They were all very friendly and explained the job position throughly and seemed interested. So the last person i met with was the recruiter and he said he would get back to me no later than the next week regardless of their decision. So then a week went by, then the second and i still hadn't heard anything. So i took it upon myself to contact the recruiter when he told me that they had decided to go forward with another candidate. I felt that they definately mislead me based on the interview and I think it was unprofessional of the recruiter to not contact me. Had I not called him i'm almost positive that i would have never heard back from him.

Interview Questions