NBCUniversal Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Page Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website and a few weeks later I received an email to do an online video interview. I was given several options on due dates but the interview was conducted online through video questions. A question flashes on the screen for 30 seconds to 1 minute or so and you have about 1-1.5 minutes to answer. You then move onto the next question. You cannot change answers and the overall process is a bit stressful in that the time is quick and the interview is just you and your computer screen.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of the page program do you find most compelling?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied in May ad was notified in July of an interview process. After interviewing with their computerized video chat process (they ask you a question and you get 2 minutes to film a response). I was not contacted until September for a phone interview that lasted around 30 minutes with my potential boss. She set up an in person interview at the studio the next day that lasted about 10 minutes. At that stage, she still had to interview two other people. She notified me within a week that I had the position.

Interview Questions

NBCUniversal Response

Sep 19, 2017 – Talent Brand Manager

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience during the interview process. One of the things that makes this company so innovative is our amazing and... More

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Studio City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted via FaceTime and the interviewer was pleasant throughout. He asked the standard questions about why I was interested in the position, what my strengths were, what I was looking for, my work history, and so on. Unfortunately they put the position on hold after the initial interview, so I did not advance in the process. The next step would have been meeting with the executives I'd be assisting and one other executive in the department.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really brief interview with the Multimedia Manager and an Editor for Bravo Digital. We went into a nearby lobby where they both sat down with some questions asking me about my experience.

Casting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a video interview where I had to answer questions as they popped up onto the screen. One week later, I had a Skype interview with someone from the casting department.

Attraction Show Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Great interview, nice folks. Gave me every indication that they were ready to make an offer. Four weeks later after reaching out to them, was told they hired someone else.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA).

Interview

Received a screening call from HR. Then was brought in for an in person interview. The interview was with both the hiring manager and the Director. It was laid back, easy going environment. They were well prepared with good questions that pertained to the position. I like that they had looked into my background and new my resume before I got there, because they were able to ask good questions about it instead of spending the interview reading it for the first time or asking me to walk them through it.

The interview was direct and short. The next day HR called to tell me I will going into the next stage of interview and that they needed to do a background check. I never went in for interviews again, and after the background check cleared they sent an offer.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA).

Interview

I met with an HR representative at a Coffee Bean on the lot. They asked me general questions about my past work experience and salary expectations. Then I met with the department VP and EVP. After a full week I got a call saying they wanted me and we negotiated salary.

Interview Questions

• HR asked general questions about my past work experience and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school for a spring internship. I heard back a few weeks later and was brought in for an interview. The interview was fairly typical although I interviewed with several (four) people from the department at the same time which made it a little more difficult. Questions were standard, nothing too surprising. A couple of weeks after the interview I was told via email that I received the position.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The first step was a video interview. You get about 30 seconds to read the question and then about a minute or so to record your answer on video. The second step was a phone interview with the recruiter. Once you've passed that step there will be a series of in-person interviews with people of varying levels.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you choose to apply to NBCUniversal?   1 Answer
    • Q: What are your career goals?   1 Answer
    • Q: How do you handle constantly shifting priorities?   1 Answer