NBCUniversal Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long. I interviewed 8 times with a number of managers, directors & VPs. After a long process and work project, they said the position was on "hold". I later found out the made an offer to someone internally. I was very disappointed with how they strung me along for so long. The process felt positive and kept moving me along to the next person until I reached the VP. That's when all communication just stopped. I felt they were very unprofessional and disrespectful. People are trying to get jobs but they are just playing with people's feelings. I have stopped applying to their company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume via the online career portal and received a call from the HR manager within a few days and had a phone interview the day after. The following week I came in to interview with the VP of Sales Marketing and a current Sales Marketing Manager. I received an offer by end of the week.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2012.

Interview

Nice, easy-going company and people. Got a call from HR, they found my profile on Monster.com. Had a short on the phone interview and was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. After this interview I was asked to come back for another interview where I would have the opportunity to shadow a representative for the day and see first hand what the job duties would entail.