NBCUniversal NBC East Coast Page Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

728 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screen, then on-site interview about previous experience. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked me about my skillset related to the job, so I showed them an example of my work. Interviewers were who I would end up working with throughout the duration of the summer. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Had the general NBCUniversal video interview where it gives you a question then record you answering it. Then, I was brought on site to the NBCUniversal building in Universal City for an interview with two managers. It was pretty casual, nothing too difficult.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in November 2017.

Interview

Had an interview by the college on-campus recruitment team. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and described the internship opportunities with great detail. Overall, a casual interview with a good feedback.

Campus II Career Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Video interview through their online portal. Ask questions and have two minutes to answer through video and written formats. It is a quick 20 minute format and some of it is basic questions like availability and school schedule.

Interview Questions

• What faction about the company I'm interested in?   1 Answer

Scenic Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy, very pleasant experience. You go to human resources pass a metal detector and fill a small application but you will need to fill the online application from their website also. So better first do that and apply online.

Interview Questions

• What problems have you encounter in your line of work ? and how you solved   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for an internship late September and got an email in early November asking me to take a video interview where there is written and recorded answers on a timer. I had two chances to take it. One of the questions was asking which department I would like to work in. A week later, I got an e-mail from the head of a department in the place I wanted to work least (editorial) asking if I could come in or do a phone interview. Two days later, I had a semi-casual interview at their office with the person who e-mailed me. He said I should hear back in two weeks. When I didn't hear back, I e-mailed a follow up and he informed me I did not receive the position.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I received an email for a video interview that needed to be completed within 48 hours and then got an email from someone in the department after that. We scheduled an appointment and I went to the Universal offices to meet with 2 heads of the department.

Casting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

After having been referred by a professor who was a former employee, I was called to take part in a 20 minute phone call. That led me to an inperson internview a week later. Afterwards I was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history   1 Answer

Page Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There are three steps to the interview process. You send in an application online (the application is extensive, with several short answer questions about why you would like to be a part of the program. If you move on to the next step, it will be a video interview. The video portion has 3-5 questions. You will have about one minute to read the question, and one to three minutes to answer on the spot. If you move on to the next step, you are at the final round. It is an in person interview, where there is an individual interview, a group interview, and a panel interview. The whole process (from initial online application to final interview) takes about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you have made a mistake at work, and how did you come back from it.   Answer Question

Digital Media Coordinator Interview

Interview

There was a video interview to screen me, then a phone interview followed up with an in-person interview with HR and then the team with which I’d be working.