NBCUniversal NBC East Coast Page Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal NBC East Coast Page Program Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of weeks later got an email from the recruitment team with a link to a video interview. They gave me two days to complete the video interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some creative projects that you have made using PowerPoint   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Logger/Subclipper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Phone call with manager really quick, basically to make sure that you are a real human being because that is all that's required to perform this position. Process took 10 minutes on the phone and was offered the position right then.

Interview Questions

• You do realize this position is not a stepping stone to get full time employment with NBC Sports?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Washington, DC).

Interview

They had on campus recruitment, where they held one-on-one interviews.
    After that, the interview was virtual where they gave you a question, a couple seconds to prepare, then recorded your answer. A little awkward because you can't see any reactions because you're talking to yourself.

Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. After an initial phone screen, I had two 30-minute phone interviews with potential supervisors. There was a discrepancy between the recruiter's understanding of the position and the supervisors' understanding of the position.

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by an internal recruiter who set up a time to discuss my background, qualifications etc. was contacted 2 days later to set up an interview. Met with supervisor and asked basic interview questions. Laid back

Interview Questions

• Why nbcuniversal?
      How would people that know you describe you?
      What is one weakness you have?
      Answer Question

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there, thanks for leaving this review. We're happy to see that you had a pleasant experience with one of our recruiters. While we would've loved to work with you, we hope that whatever you're ... More

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a resume to a recruiter. A couple of months after submitting, I did a video interview where I filmed myself answering questions.A few weeks after that, I got a call from a producer.

Interview Questions

NBCUniversal Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for leaving this review! We appreciate your interest in NBCUniversal, and hope that you'll apply to more open positions in the future. Best of luck and take care! - The NBCU Talent ... More

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen w/ Recruiter, In-person with hiring manager, 2nd in-person with 5+ team members. I got great feedback all along the way including a promise of "next steps" with the recruiter and hiring manager. I was told repeatedly that I was a strong contender. Then, they ghosted me. It's been 5 weeks and nothing -- no thank you, but no thank you email, nothing.

NBC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online for the internship in December and did not hear back until February. From what was shared from everyone, it's a three part process consisting of web/video, phone, and in-person. I was invited to complete a web/video interview, which was a new process to me, but wasn't too bad. I'd recommend practicing in front of a camera before recording yourself for the interview so you're more comfortable essentially speaking to yourself because the questions pop up on the screen.

Interview Questions

NBCUniversal Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're so happy to have you on board as an intern! Our Campus 2 Career program has a lot to offer, and we're excited that you have the chance to make the most ... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email saying that they wanted me to do a video interview, and if it goes well they will contact me for a final round interview. I am expected to hear back within the next month or so.

Interview Questions

NBCUniversal Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there, thanks for leaving this review! We know the application process can be nerve-racking at times, but we appreciate your interest with NBCUniversal. Best of luck! - The NBCU Talent Acquisition ... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied January, heard back in February to set up an in-person interview for March. I should be hearing back in early April. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• If there were multiple people asking you to complete different tasks, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for leaving this review. Welcome to NBCUniversal! We're happy to have you with on board with us, and we can't wait to see all the great things you'll accomplish! Good luck! - The ... More