NBCUniversal NBC Page Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NBCUniversal

4.0

NBC Page Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

My first interview for the page program was a one on one interview that was pleasant and informative. I was called back for the second round which took place at an "Apprentice" like table where there were approx 7 interviewees and 5 interviewers. Some questions were asked to all of us, some were just for one person and they asked questions like, what did you do to prepare for the interview today. It was the most stressful interview I've had to date.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

NBC Page Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

First, submit your resume online through the admissions portal, provide a cover letter along with answers to essay questions. Once you have been screened to that round you will be asked to go submit a video interview. Basic questions will be asked. Once that is reviewed you will be asked to come in for the Panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were given vague instructions to a task, and how did you handle it? Tell us about your process.   1 Answer