NBCUniversal Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Applied online through the C2C application. After a few weeks, was initially screened by HR and followed up about a month later with a video interview. A month after the video interview, and after receiving a false hiring due to a "systems glitch," interviewed with department head. A month later, and after many emails back and forth with HR about application status, got the hiring call from the department head previously interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, be able to talk about resume and past experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Villanova, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Really basic interview. Asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and basically just walked me through my resume. The interviewers spent a lot of time walking me through their internship program. They also talked about what they do on the job. I was interviewed by two tax accountants which was not idea since I was not interested in their line of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Quick five minute phone interview with HR for an NBC summer internship. Asked difficult questions like, tell me about a time you failed, tell me about an experience with an unexpected negative obstacle, etc. Heard back two weeks later- didn't get it.