NBCUniversal Telemundo Digital Account Manager Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Telemundo Digital Account Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I actually interviewed for this role TWICE.

The first time it went really well and I had a good feeling, then I met with HR and she said that I wanted more money then was slotted for the job. I told her that I would not under any circumstance take a cut and I would only take x amount of dollars. Needless to say- they hired from within.

In August, I spoke to HR again and they told me another slot had opened up and if I would want to interview again. We had a pleasant phone chat and she made it seem like they were really happy with me last time. I brought up the money thing and she said that was also fine.

Long story short, there were some conflicts with setting up an interview because of peoples schedules, finally we figured out a day and the HR girl slotted me for over 2 hours to meet with people on the team. I'm sorry, but since I have a job currently, it is basically impossible (unless you take a day off) to leave work for that long. So I explained that to the HR girl and she gave me a hard time and said the SVP had a strict policy of meeting this long and that's the way it was. So after some back and forth I stopped emailing with her and then the day before the interview she asked if I was coming in, I said yes, but only for an hour.

Then today I had a conflict come up with my current boss and told her about it and her boss sent me a snotty email saying they were passing on my candidacy at this time essentially because I had to cancel the interview.

Well, NBC HR, apparently you don’t value other peoples current employment status or that they have jobs they would like to keep if they. I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem with them but if this is the type of respect they show for a potential candidate- they must treat their employees VERY WELL…. I will NOT be applying to anymore opportunities there.

Interview Questions