NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Interview Questions

Interviews at NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted a detailed online state application. I did not hear back from the job for almost two months. I then got a phone call and was asked to come in for an interview. I had was interviewed by a panel which included the head of the department, the head of HR, and a peer. It was a typical interview where they had pre-set questions and each person took turns asking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was already set by a Federal grant.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

Interview

Initial phone interview was automated, so a little impersonal, but the physical interview was on site at the lab. It was nice to get a feel for the work environment before starting.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge or difficultly you’ve faced in the past? How did you address it?   Answer Question