NC Department of Health and Human Services CON Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NC Department of Health and Human Services CON Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

CON Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NC Department of Health and Human Services (Raleigh, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was only 1 hour long. They then said they would have a second round of interviews (and gave me the impression that I would be in the second round, a friend interviewed for the same position and they did not mention this to her). However, I had to email 2 weeks later for a check up and they changed their minds about doing a second interview. It took them 2 months before I found out they filled the position. They did not notify the interviewees personally, you have to check the status on the website. It takes a while because they have to go through HR for approval, it is harder for a state employee to move up than it is for an outsider to get a job. I would not recommend anyone that is looking for a career to work for the state. But, If you are looking for a job than this is the place to work.

Interview questions were easy, what are your weaknesses was the only one I didnt like. I said I sometimes check things more than once or twice before submitting my work, the interviewer said that this job doesnt allow time for checking things over so many times.

Interview Questions