NC State Employees' Credit Union Interview Questions in North Carolina | Glassdoor

NC State Employees' Credit Union Interview Questions in North Carolina

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.3

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

I was interviewed by the branch manager and one other woman. The interview was pretty simple and straightforward. They were both super nice and did most of the talking. The questions were normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your mom, what would she say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview was relaxing and manager was friendly. Made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I've never had another interview that was so easy. Asked good questions. I didn't feel like she was a robot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

I came 15 minutes early and waited in the waiting room until my interview time. A lady then walked around and asked me to come into an office. She sat me down and asked me to tell her about myself. Then she asked about five questions from a sheet she had. After She asked questions, she asked me if I had any questions. Then the interview was over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Asked basic questions, described the company policies, dress codes, and salary, and what the next steps were after the interview. There are a total of 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Hillsborough, NC).

Interview

I was contacted via phone for an interview. It was in front of 2 women in an office. Very casual feeling. I was made to feel very comfortable. Questions were not difficult at all.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick and brief. I introduce myself to the hiring manager as well with the bank manager. They told me they were going to interview a few more people and they were going to let me know about the position in a couple of days. I believe it was a pretty easy interview short and to the point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Involved a three-part interview with lead teller, office manager, and branch manager. Discussed duties and expectations, as well as a general career path that is mapped out for the first couple of years. Training modules are expected to be completed within 6-8 months, and salary increases once basic training is complete. Policies are also shifting to make the branches more personalized for members, and to make the front counter tellers more able to do anything a customer needs, without sending them to another part of the bank.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience handling cash?   1 Answer

FSR-Secu Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You receive a phone call from a HR Rep that explains the position and looks to see if you're still interested. They schedule a time for you to come in to do an in person interview. You are then Interviewed by two managers who ask standard behavioral questions and go through your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward question, nothing tricky or deep. Just practice the basic "difficult" interview question on any website and you'll be fine. The two interviewers were very laid back. They didn't seem particularly prepared to do an interview. They did a significant amount of talking through the whole process. It seemed more like they wanted to know I had some level of intelligence and higher level of thinking.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an issues with another employee that was only affecting you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this position. they have a set starting salary and benefits and that's it.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Wake Forest, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online, speaking to someone over the phone, and scheduling an interview, there was a two-part interview. The first portion was explaining the job and benefits, while the actual interview lasted about 10 minutes with someone completely different.