NCC Group Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCC Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial communication came in the form of a phone interview. Pretty standard, asked questions on my back ground and interests in regards to the position. This was followed by an invitation for a group interview. While in the group interview I was able to meet some of the current employees. Talk about how I would be a good fit for the job position and got to ask questions about the organisations and have employee feedback.

Once the group interview ended I was contacted promptly over the next few days to go for a formal interview with the VP. This was more in detail and went through different aspects of my background and how it would benefit in the job role. If I did any homework on the company, industry and what they do. And certain challenges that might come up and how I would deal with the challenges. Was a professional process and was offered a position with the company. Overall had a good experience and seemed like the place was going places with the office refurbishment.

Interview Questions