NCC Media Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

NCC Media Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCC Media

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NCC Media (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Came in for an interview and sat down with the team leader and director of of sales operations first for about 30 minutes with scenario type questions. Met with two account executives and they asked more questions. the entire interview went over an hour with a lot of "what woudl you do in this situation" "how do you handle stress" type questions.

Interview Questions

• If two AE's gave you something that had to be finished at 10pm, but there is no way they could both be completed, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a phone call then was sent an offer letter which I had to respond to within 24 hours.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCC Media (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I was called first for a preliminary interview over the phone. I was invited for an in-person interview the following week. The interview was 2 on 1 and was very unprofessional. One of the interviewers referenced drinking under her desk multiple times. They generally seemed disinterested in the interview process and did not pay attention during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we promote you? (This was an interview for an entry-level position and I did not work there so it seemed like a strange question to ask)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCC Media (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was asked of simple questions like what i liked the most about my current job and why i want to work for NCC Media. The interviewers all promoted NCC and explained how the culture is very friendly and energetic and there are definitely room for growth. I felt like they were selling NCC to me, so it felt comfortable. I wasn't too certain if I got the job, but I treated it as a great conversation and a good interview experience. However, I received a phone call about a week and half later regarding the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCC Media (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Met with two people for an interview then offered the job a few days later and met with the manager to sign paperwork

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your AE was wrong about something   Answer Question