NCH Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX).

Interview

I replied to a posting on Indeed.com, and a recruiter called me a few days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard and went well. After the phone interview, I was invited to an in-person interview with a director.

I over prepared for this part of the process, because it was very casual - I had the feeling the director was trying to get more of a take on my personality and work style, since my resume showed I had the chops for the position itself. After the in-person interview, I was told that everything was great, he thought I'd be a good addition to the team, and that I'd hear from them in a few days.

Well, I did hear from them, but the news was not good. My position got put on hold for a few months! I was told that they would contact me in the new year (This was in September). I really didn't expect to hear anything again from NCH, but sure enough, in February of the next year I was contacted by the recruiter and invited to come in to meet with the president.

This interview was also casual, I spoke the president 20 minutes and he offered me the position. I didn't need to negotiate salary because what they offered was more than was listed in the original job posting, and more than I expected in the first place. They do background check and drug test before you start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary offered was a few thousand more than I expected, so no need to negotiate.