NCH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.3

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

3 rounds in total. It took 3 weeks to complete all 3 and receive the offer letter. 1st is basic chit chat with recruiting HR regarding skills and previous work experience. 2nd round was with hiring manager and a mixture of technical and work experience related queries. 3rd is onsite which is again mixture of technical and chit chat.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you previous work experience   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCH (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Met with two guys in headquarter building. We had a nice chat for an hour. We talked about my former positions, about success, and accomplishement. They also asked the salary requirements.Next day I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the things in your life you are proud of?   1 Answer

Product Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCH in November 2016.

Interview

I applied the position online and two days later a recruiter contacted me and asked some basic questions via email. One week later, she asked me to resend the resume to her. Several days later, she contacted me again and arranged a phone interview with an engineer. The interview mainly focused on past experience and some behavior questions.

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply on line. Call back within a week. 2 hour F2F with mid manager. Nice enough people. No waiting or games. The manager I spoke with was on time but you could tell she knows very little about the products and industry that they are hiring for. Talked about 100 calls a day. Indicated that was a mandatory KPI. Why?

Interview Questions

• Are you okay making 100 calls a day?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Interview

Basic questions, Interview process has technical and behavioral questions. Please prepare notes from your previous projects to answer properly. You can google these questions and prepare.
    1) Tell me a situation where you had to convince team for design changes
    etc.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call only had some behavior questions. Onsite is not a technical interview, just learn about your resume. And just ask a question about what's root user I remember. The manager only care about your resume whether has the keyword of their job description.

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Deceptive. Misleading. I inquired about opportunity to grow, opportunities to share ideas and opportunities to be developed however they offered up no real insight/explanations into how NCH ensures those things happen.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle GOSSIP?!   1 Answer

IT= Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied in April in Irving, Texas and ended up getting invited to drive down to their office for an interview. The interview was laid back, not as technical as other interviews. It was more of them just asking about certain aspects on your resume, and to explain your talents in more detail. I was asked about what courses I have taken in school so far. They were more just trying to see if you were a good fit within the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about X-Chem?
      Tell me more about SQL (arbitrary, could be any language) on your resume.
      What courses have you taken so far in school?
      Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. The first interview was a phone interview with the Recruiting HR and was all behavioral. The second interview was with the Manager over the call and was a mix of HR and Technical. 3rd round was in head quarters and was more technical. All three rounds were easy if you have knowledge of what is mentioned in your resume. Also confidence is the key.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed and how did you handled it?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

2 person psyche/technical interview. Mostly psyche questions and very little technical. 1 phone and 1 face to face interview with manager and director of infrastructure. Nothing more to say about a company I would not work for ever again, for many reasons not specified here!!

Interview Questions

• Grace under oressure moment?   1 Answer