NCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCI (Toledo, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and informal. You are typically hireD on the spot and paperwork, drug test, and orientation completed after you accept the position that day.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in occupational nursing or related field?   1 Answer

Network Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCI (Fort Stewart, GA).

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter one week then next week the hiring manager called. He offered me the job and told me I'll need to speak with the program manager to discuss salary. Still waiting....

Functional Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCI.

Interview

Very poorly-run company. Hired me, a college senior in February (no actual interview took place, just called me up, immediately sent me an offer letter with pay rate. Red flag). Since it was a clearance position on an army base in Natick (btw, if you search Natick on their website, NOTHING shows up. Red flag) , I waited 120 days until calling Sid O. about the status of my position. He couldn't give me any straight answers about what stage in the process i was in, what time range I should expect to start. NCI didn't even have the funding to hire me!!! I have taken a position at another company. NCI, people have bills to pay and stomachs to fill. You can't be evasive and sketchy like this. Shameful.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NCI.

Interview

My interview was a phone interview as I did not currently work or live in the location of the job. I applied online and was called a few days later for a prescreen. After that was the phone interview. The day after the phone interview I got an offer.

PI Analyst (AdcanceMed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCI (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Multiple people in the room for the interview. One person on the phone. The questions were direct and to the point. Didn't have any past experience with the subject matter (Medicare). Nonetheless, some basic Google research really prepared me for the interview and helped me understand the job requirements better. you must be a good communicator in order to do well at this company (both written and orally) lots of informative training; therefore, everyone is on the same accord for the most part. There is a lot of change and you must be a self starter and able to conduct research and stay on top of new developments in the medical community and the CMS guidelines.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered an obstacle, how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation; however, if you accept the job and do well there are minimal opportunities to advance to a Sr. position or management.

Corporate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCI (Reston, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, followed by 2 interviews with direct manager, one with SME. The direct manager used a list of questions, hence, I did feel she would be able to compare interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled X situation. Describe successful projects. Describe how you handled a challenging situation. Questions about proficiency using tools such as SharePoint. Questions about certifications. Assessed level of knowledge in relation to area of expertise.   1 Answer

Interview

Very positive experience!!
    Interview process in order:

1) I filled out the online application for the position on a Sunday.

2) Received phone call from Human Resources the next day (Monday), where I was asked to come in for an interview.

3) One-on-one interview was conducted that Wednesday with the manager and supervisor.
    Both were very professional and friendly, and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Moreover I was asked a total of about 10 questions, all related to the position, and then I was asked to assemble a medical record given the order of documents they provided (very simple).

4) I was contacted next Tuesday by Human Resources (not even a week after the interview) and was offered the position. They emailed me the offer letter, and I worked with HR to complete the necessary steps for the background/reference check.

Lead Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCI (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a panel Interview. Questions were appropriate for the position applied for. Took turns reading interview questions from a list while someone wrote my answers down. I was given the opportunity to ask them questions.

Fraud Investigation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, GA

Application

I interviewed at NCI (Omaha, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went great. It was structured yet not overwhelming. I met with two head nurses and felt over dressed. They we dressed rather casual and I was in suit and tie.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about tier one investigation.   1 Answer

Financial Service Representative Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCI (Lakewood, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, discussed qualifications & equipment that I had worked with & how much class instruction time/platform time did I have?

SME interview on technical understanding of equipment, with proof of certifications & Security clearance.

PM Interview, overall questions on my training , leadership positions in the military, overseas experience.

Interview Questions

• Was I US Army Instructor qualified?   1 Answer