NCO Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCO Financial Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.0

Collections Interview

Interview

Hired from online portal

Interview Questions

Interview

Filled out an application online, shortly thereafter received an invite to an interview. Went through my history as a customer service representative. Within a few days an offer was made, pending the results of the drug test. Was hired on an went through 4 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the angry customer that is cursing you and refuses to let you speak?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it. They feel that with the job being a work from home job, the pay does not have to be competitive.

Interview

Quick and fast. Hired at initial interview. I completed the application onsite. I was later called in the next day for an interview. Was I accepted the offer and was in the training class in two weeks.

Negotiation

None

Default Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Dublin, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy.Easy questions. Took about fifteen minutes. I felt good about the interview process. The interviewer did most of the talking. The question was very simple and easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process.

CFS Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Lenexa, KS) in July 2009.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview with an HR person (who was fired shortly after I was hired) and a supervisor, and then I took a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCO Financial in August 2009.

Interview

very easy process to get a job. almost seemed they would take anybody off the street with a pulse. You do have to pass a drug test so all you smokers can not get a job with them .. unless you stop smokin. by far the easiest place i have ever been hired.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Dublin, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Awfull company

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCO Financial in October 2010.

Interview

It was very laid back, no structure, it was like they interviewed because they had to. They had no interest in me, as if the decision was already made. I could have aced the interview but it didnt matter

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about computers   1 Answer
    • How many days is it acceptable to be absent   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCO Financial in June 2011.

Interview

First step is the phone interview speaking with the recruiter for the company, and then the second step is meeting with the recruiter and discussing the position, and answering/asking any questions in that interview. The third and final step is sitting down with the immediate floor supervisor and being interviewed by one of the two supervisors, and being interviewed by one of the two as well.

Interview Questions

• How well would you handle a certain situation with a customer on a phone call?   Answer Question

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Easy, they call you for the phone interview and ask basic questions and no matter how bad you do on the interview they want you to come in. There is a 1 on 1 interview that take 30 mins and is REALLY EASY! after you do some skills typing test and get the offer letter right away. I had co-workers there who could hardly speak english and they got the job. They take anyone. No standards at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Either take it or leave it!