NCO Financial Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCO Financial Systems

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial Systems (Westerville, OH).

Interview

After calling to request an appointment a had two phone interviews with the recruiter, who asked fairly typical questions about my strengths, weaknesses, and difficult situations that I have encountered and how I overcame them. After the second phone interview I was asked to come in for a live interview, where I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't surprised by any of her questions, but it was hard to answer "Why do you want to be a collector"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial Systems in March 2012.

Interview

I went in because I had heard that they were having some sort of job fair that day. There were a bunch of people sitting in the lobby all taking turns to fill out electronic applications. Once your application was complete and submitted you were interviewed by a Supervisor. If you were looking for more than just a rep position, then you were interviewed by another person, either from HR or a Department manager.

Interview Questions

• I think most of the questions were pretty spot on, they asked about experience and management techniques.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate much.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial Systems (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very organize and HR are all doing a lot of overtime they always complete their job everybody is given an option to choose whether csr sales or technical support

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a call center   1 Answer

Fraud Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, first with Human Resources, then fill up an online application. Second Interview was with the Supervisor. You have to pass a security check with a third party.