NCR Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Account Manager Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCR (New York, NY).

Interview

You get asked to complete an online quiz. If you succeed you will be scanned by an HR professional followed by your direct manager, followed by his manager. process is lengthy as HR resources sit in a single location for each region.

Interview Questions

• How do you act if presented a request outside of your formal responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR.

Interview

I had two interviews, a one-on-one interview and then a phone interview. I then received a conditional offer pending a background and drug test. Pretty standard interview, made me feel comfortable talking, very open to questions about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• What is something new that you recently learned and how did you go about learning it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with an IT recruiter on-campus, and was contacted a few weeks later for an on-campus interview. Conducted the interview, was notified that I moved to the 2nd round the next day. While they were scheduling my on-site interview, another hiring manager reached out to me for a phone interview. I completed the phone interview and was hired by that manager within 48 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

phone interview, on site interview, co-worker interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy, they agreed to everything I asked for

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NCR (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

HR and hiring manager's interviews were ok, then long long time waiting for the decision then long long time waiting for the offer, then long time waiting for the first day.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCR in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is simple, there were three interviews, first with the HR, followed by the country manager and lastly the VP Sales. The entire process however took 2 months in total because the country manager and the VP kept on traveling, so getting them to give time was difficult and then the offer letter took time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your current knowledge of the products that NCR is into?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

1:1 interview with the hunter, and then be arranged for 1:1 interview with HR Manager and Sales Leader. Get offer letter and accept the offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I interviewed at NCR (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

First the headhunting find me and communicate with me that the job is suit me and I will promote to a more high level,at time time, I agree and try one time, then I deliver my resume to headhunting, NCR HR interview me first, and then the retail business director interview me, at last, china GM interview, they confirm my capability and feel me to suit the job,then I enter to NCR and develop my career