NCR Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was a very smooth. The process took about 3weeks or so. Phone screen with the recruiter followed by a call with the manager and then an in-person meeting with the manager. The question was basically how would you adapt to this business and what values you would bring to the team.

Program/Project Manager Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I don't have any other comments about the interview. I don't want to say anything about the interview process. There was no real interview process. I was offered a position to off the bat. I was not permanently employed at the time that the offer was made.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

We started with a 140-question (!!!) technical screening, which took all of five minutes. Then the boss briefly outlined the system architecture and growth strategy, asked me some career and personal questions, and answered mine. In the follow-up interview, I met two additional team members who asked more in-depth questions to evaluate my knowledge, experience, motivation, and personality.

After a verbal offer, there was a drug screen, a background check, an offer email, and some HR formalities that were mostly conducted online before my start date.

I was most impressed with the technical screening -- there were a few questions I couldn't answer right away, but the process was very quick, and nobody could have "faked it" in the time allotted.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a developer who does some system administration, or a sysadmin who does some development?   1 Answer

Channel Enablement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I first applied online. HR call me for a phone screening about a week later. Then a week after that I had in person interview with hiring manager. 2 days later I received a written offer. The process was really smooth compared to other places I had interviewed. I was impressed by it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your old company? What working style do you have? Experience in channel, etc   Answer Question

Inside Sales Specialist (Hospitality) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process itself was straightforward. All three of the interviewers that I sat with were honest and fair with their questions. The only snag was a potentially lengthy HR process and communication breakdown related to that. Otherwise the process was informative, pleasant, and painless.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Minimal interview with few detailed questions. Manager was congenial but not hands on. Interview was held on the phone only with rapid start date. Staffing agency referred me to job listed on web. Telephone interview was scheduled and conducted .

Interview Questions

• Years experience with software package.
      Type of experience with Project management
      Avaliablility   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy I thought, you just have to know your stuff and be prepared for all the questions they ask you. Make sure you research the company thoroughly beforehand and know the requirements of the job before going into it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a standard kinda thing for a traditional company: you stay in one meeting room and many potential bosses (direct manager, team manager, division president...) interview you one after the other. Afterwards they gave me a tour of the office. It felt less stressful than others of this kind.

Interview Questions

• Write how you would code a program on the blackboard.   1 Answer

Legal Administrator/Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later I received an email which asked me to answer about 9-10 questions for further consideration. About a few days later I was invited to schedule an on site interview for about 1.5 hours which consisted on three back to back interviews withe three people including the hiring manager. The interviews were very laid back and the interviewers were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational questions related to tasks and issues you may encounter in the position.   Answer Question

Costumer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and personable.it was a three interview process ( 2 supervisors and the director). The director was laid back but yet straight forward with his expectations and telling you how he felt about you

Interview Questions

• How many Bluetooth can u connect to a Device   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed time off following my start date and they approve