NCR Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR in October 2008.

Interview

Beautiful campus, seems like a company that will be in the market for the foreseeable future, although understandably impacted by retail and banking. I interviewed with 6 managers for 45 minutes each, all in one day. Pretty intense. I really clicked with most (I thought), a couple were stand offish. I really thought this would have been a good fit for me, but now the company is moving to Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• If you had to describe yourself as a spice, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Well it was a phone interview scheduled by an email, the interviewer called at the exact time, he was from HR, he explained how long it will take to finish the interview, but he wasn't very professional, he seemed to be pissed off and his tone was neutral, asking the question without knowing what the question means!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was responsive, helpful, gave feedback, and down to earth during the process. Phone screening was just them getting to know me, my career, and my interest in the position. A few phone interviews were scheduled, which ranged from easy going to blunt & somewhat aggressive follow up questions. Shortly thereafter, multiple in-person one-on-one interviews were scheduled with mostly management there, but not the hiring manager for this specific position. The number of scenarios I had to respond to or examples from my prior experience increased as the process progressed. No writing samples, presentations, or other such direct aptitude testing was required. Answers to some of my more important questions beyond the phone screening & job duties were not answered clearly. Most interviewers gave me at least some helpful feedback during the process. The interviews and employment experiences can vary greatly by department or even by team.