NCR Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The four interviewers I met seemed quite personable, but also very down to business. They mentioned having a difficult time filling this role for several months. The company is in transition, having acquired a new company less than a year ago. It's clear they expect results and require a high degree of accountability. For a time, the role would be reporting through marketing from the company that was acquired the possibly transition to reporting to a global PR person in London. Though, I received conflicting statements on this so it might not be clear on the future of the reporting structure. They are looking for strong leader who can take charge of the role and make key strategic decisions on their own.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince someone who is on a non-PR role to take your strategic counsel?   Answer Question
  • What steps would you take once hired for this role to start creating your strategic plans?   Answer Question