NCR Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Finance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (College Station, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of basic behavorial questions. I had no technical questions at all. The first round was a phone interview, and after that there was a group interview with financial analysts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

After an HR phone screen, a week later another HR person called. The person I talked to the week before left and they had no record of the interview being conducted. I was called in for an onsite inteview a couple of weeks later. They consisted of 4 1/2 hour interviews, and it seemed that the first two were rushed and I didn't get a chance to sell myself and the time was consumed by simple review of my past experiences.

After the interviews, I e-mailed the interviews, thanking them for their time and expressing my interest. Right away, the hiring manager responded, saying that he enjoyed meeting me and ending his e-mail with "talk to you soon". After a couple of follow up e-mails and voice-mails to inquire on the position status, I finally received system-generated e-mail saying that the position was filled. I never received a reply or feedback.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in supporting a large service organization?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I interviewed at NCR (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in August 2010.

Interview

interview three times, the first time the finance manger interviewed me, and second time the finance director interview me by phone, the third time HR talk with me.