NCR Help Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Help Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCR (Dayton, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was standard type. Answered question about my skill sets and why do I want to work for NCR. During the interview process I learned a great deal about NCR and all the products and services they offer.

This will be a great opportunity for me and the many career paths that NCR has.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table that will make you stand out from other candidates?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCR (Peachtree, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was a contractor and I was offered the position by my manager. I filled out the application and i spoke with my manager on the position. The transition was not hard at all .

Negotiation

It was a good experience. I took the offer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was scouted by a recruiter with a staffing company. I did a phone interview with them and they gave me all the info about the position. They set up the interview and I went and did the interview and was given a call through the recruiter on the way home saying I can come sign some papers at their office if I wanted to start the job.

Interview Questions

• how many balloons would it take to fill this room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

took original offer,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Columbus, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied for Help Desk Agent position in Columbus GA. Received an invitation via e-mail for a phone interview. Was contacted about a week and a half later for 1 on 1. Phone interview was a basic screening, Made sure all information on resume was correct, and asked questions about prior work experince.1 on 1 Interview was very relaxed, but still professional. Still waiting on decision. It's been about a week. Not sure how long it's supposed to take.

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCR (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The process was very quick, I sent my resume and in less than a week I've got a call for the interview. This was done by two managers who were very open and friendly.
    It was mostly about reviewing my qualifications and explaining the duties and expectations of the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I've got an offer by email 2 days after the interview, and I accepted it.

Help Desk Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR in April 2010.

Interview

received a phone interview. the person conducting the interview went thru a few questions.. strengths, weaknesses, background, etc....the interview was conducted at such rapid speed, i was not sure how it went but since i have been contacted for a formal interview which is today. i come from a background of meeting high standards in a stressful environment so i can relate to what i am being told. i am looking forward to the interview and will be able to further address my evaluation afterwards.

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCR (Belgrade (Serbia)) in October 2013.

Interview

- I've sent an application to Trizma, HR company that provides NCR with the new employees
    - I was asked to do a language test at language school
    - I was called to an interview at the company; there I was greeted by the manager and two other employees, there I was told about the job and benefits; I had to answer a couple of questions (where did I gain particular skill, how to I manage computers etc); then I've had a language test in the language I've applied for
    - After the interview I waited a month or two, and then I got the message from the hiring company that they would like me to work at NCR

Applied sometime in September, started to work at the end of November

Interview Questions

• Where did you learn the language?
      What are some skills you've gained?
      Do you have some experience?
      Answer Question

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCR (Belgrade (Serbia)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview took two days. One with hr and one technical interview with the manager who is not from I background at all. He just checked my answers and ask me few questions