NCR Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NCR

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 781 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (United States)

Interview

Very friendly and helpful HR recruiter. Hiring manager had an easy going but profession style; asked great questions, was thoughtful, friendly and gave good context about the company and responsibilities of the position. Gave a very positive feel for the organization. It was one of the most pleasant interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you and not another candidate?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I was first contacted by the NCR recruiter for an inital phone screen. She left a message with her number but apparently that number is either shared or something was wrong with the phone line because I couldn't get back in touch with her that way. Eventually, she called again and then I had a phone interview with two managers. One of them was 15 minutes late which ate into the time with the other one. The other one seemed irritated and quite snippy. Not a lot of questions regarding my background or anything. It was as if they had already made the decision about me before even speaking with me.

Interview Questions
NCR
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (India)

Interview

First they will do telephonic round, next will face to face interview. This is happened to me. In HR mostly salary discussion will be there. It is not that that much tough

Interview Questions
  • They will ask mostly based on the Technical and previous projects
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at NCR (Canada)

Interview

I had a positive interview yet was not selected. The interview was done by 2 people and both were very friendly. Nothing went wrong there was just many candidates competing for the same job.

Interview Questions
NCR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCR (India)

Interview

Virtual experience in 2020 was very bad for me I lost opportunity .but the interview was quite good resume based interview.Java related questions mainly Oops concepts. And some of the questions on projects I have done, certification and DBMS queries related.

Interview Questions
NCR
Anonymous Employee in Czech Republic
Application

I interviewed at NCR (Czech Republic)

Interview

Interview took about about half an hour. Everybody was very friendly. Done a small exam focused on Python and was asked about ways to test app. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions
NCR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājahmundry
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (Rājahmundry) in Dec 2020

Interview

there are total of 3 rounds - 2 technical and 1 hr in first technical round they asked to code some programs in c++. they are focusing only on c++ and java

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself implement stack in c++
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

2 technical rounds + 1 HR round + 1 MR round Questions were easy or medium level, First round last in an hour, Second in half an hour, then rest in 10 mins each.

Interview Questions
NCR
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Two interviewers. Asked questions about how I spent my time through the pandemic, any prior internship experience to help me with this role and any challenges I have within marketing.

Interview Questions
  • What marketing platforms are you most familiar with (social, digital marketing, email etc)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCR (United States)

Interview

Mostly behavioral, few simple technical questions. Not very rigorous. Interviewers were nice. Try to ask questions about the team. The interviews can vary greatly based on the team. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 781