NCR Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.1

Interview

Interview Questions

• Continue to work on reinvention, drive software growth, it’s not easy to make changes, but people will eventually understand why we are making changes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCR (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

First had a phone interview where some questions where asked related to the job I was interviewing for. Then for the in person interview there was two people asking me job and personality questions. They will also want to know if you can work more than 40 hours per week. If you say "No" then you can kiss the job goodbye. Otherwise it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you where given a task that you did not have capacity for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you negotiate because they will try to lowball you with their initial offer.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

3 interviews in total. First one was over phone with HR (Cyprus) and was in English where questions were typical. In second phase i was asked to fill in an one hour test with technical questions (programming knowledge, sql, etc) and after a few minutes I met up with PS manager and senior SP who performed more technhical questions. In 3rd phase, i was interviews quite briefly by the Country Manager. Overall process was quite easy and with typical questions. People mostly wanted to see enthusiasm and that you are eager to learn a lot.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR.

Interview

They talked far more then i did. I mostly listened. They explained the structure of the company at length, with all the different business units and their products. I asked a few questions here and there.
    I brought a presentation along that i prepared previously for a project and used that to explain how i would tackle a project. I discussed the slides and also used the whiteboard to explain some things in a bit more detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous duties and responsibilities   1 Answer

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral , The process took more than 5 weeks ... First you will have a technical test , questions were about Networking, Security , Programming , Database , OO and SQL ... then if you're passed , a technical team member will contact you for another interview and ask you some technical questions

Interview Questions

• some questions related to programming , SQL and Networking   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pallíni (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Pallíni (Greece)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online by email to the vacancy, and they called me about 2 weeks after to schedulle an interview.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in March 2013.

Interview

1. 1:1 Interview
    2. Personality Test
    3. Background Check

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Istanbul (Turkey)) in January 2013.

Interview

hr is calling from for phone interview and after that had a face to face interview with the line manager. There is easy technical interview with dinosaurs . Last interview with the line manager with offer

Interview Questions

• What is your career plan ? What do you think about working in ATM company?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2012.

Interview

there's only one phase of interview, interview with manager, if you succeed, you will get the job offer within a few days. The questions were a basic interview question about company, about yourself, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have any Global experience?
      What do you know about NCR?
      Can you describe about the position which you've applied?
      Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

2 step interview, first by a manager then country head asking questions mainly about your previous experience or education. Then after 1 week got a call for joining date and i joined in a month's time.

Interview Questions

• Easy technical questions related to ATM technologies and payments solutions   Answer Question