NCR Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process involving multiple phone calls prior to a face to face interview, two phone interviews then face to face interview. Once that completed, I waited two weeks to hear another candidate received the offer.

Interview Questions

• If I had handled this type of project in the past   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Step 1 Initial phone conversation with recruiter -- salary requirements were mandatory to move forward so be prepared to answer that question.
    Step 2 10 days later was the in person interview - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 different people - potential peers, hiring manager, colleagues.
    Step 3 8 days after Step 2 there were more in person interviews - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 more people - potential peers, senior management

Come prepared for a marathon interview session, no breaks, just in a conference room with the interviewers coming and going. Everyone was pleasant and tried to give a realistic view of the challenges that they faced. Most used a STAR approach to the questioning - Asking for Situation Task Action and Results - concrete examples of experiences.

Interview Questions

• It was not so much a specific question as the NCR terminology so had to clarify it as we went to be sure understood   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I participated in 2 phone interviews and was told I would be contacted by HR for the next interview. I was never contacted by HR, not even to let me know the position had been filled.