NCR Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Step 1 Initial phone conversation with recruiter -- salary requirements were mandatory to move forward so be prepared to answer that question.
Step 2 10 days later was the in person interview - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 different people - potential peers, hiring manager, colleagues.
Step 3 8 days after Step 2 there were more in person interviews - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 more people - potential peers, senior management

Come prepared for a marathon interview session, no breaks, just in a conference room with the interviewers coming and going. Everyone was pleasant and tried to give a realistic view of the challenges that they faced. Most used a STAR approach to the questioning - Asking for Situation Task Action and Results - concrete examples of experiences.

Interview Questions

• It was not so much a specific question as the NCR terminology so had to clarify it as we went to be sure understood   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I participated in 2 phone interviews and was told I would be contacted by HR for the next interview. I was never contacted by HR, not even to let me know the position had been filled.

Interview Questions