NCR Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview phase were very professional, role and responsibilty specific. The interviewers were very knowledgeable, engaging and committed to learning about the interviewee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation due to downturn in economy.

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

fairly good process, they ask simple questions related to the domain. If you have the fair idea of what you do and technical skills helps you a lot to crack the interview

Interview Questions

• related to the BU you are going to join, make sure you prepare accordingly   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCR (Athens (Greece)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted online via Skype. I happened to be on a client site at the time, so I found some privacy in a the photocopy center. The hiring manager conducted the interview, and was very reasonable. No strange interview questions that leave you scratching your head. He was interested in someone familiar with the industry, that had the experience, and that had a proven track record.

Interview Questions

• The interview went smoothly, with all the classic interview questions such as "Name your best accomplishments". Discussion of employment history. Nothing out of left field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer made by the company was more than fair. There was no need for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

An Initial Phone interview was setup as a pre-screening information discussion
    Followed by 2 onsite f2f interviews with hiring manger
    I then had 2 other onsite meetings with other project managers that I would be teamed up with if hired

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was standard format. Director interviewed me first and ran down competency based questions. Then I met with the managers individually. Interview lasted 3 hours. Nothing too challanging I think you do need to have the correct answers to their questions though and present yourself as there to contribute and have a friendly disposition. I would say my success was about 50% skills and 50% personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage issues on a project   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. They will come to you with a conditional offer, you can reject and propose a counter offer. In my case they accepted my counter offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial application process was completed online and an electronic response was received a week later stating that I will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. I was asked a few qualifying questions specifically if I had a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. The interview took place on a Sunday and involved a general overview of my skills through past projects, strengths and weakness followed by request for my questions for the organization.

Interview Questions

• How many individuals did you supervise on your last project and what did you do?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (London, England (UK)) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview + 1:1 interview with Recruitment agency
    1:1 interview with Line Manager
    1:1 interview with Practice Director

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experiences as a PM and how this benefit NCR?   1 Answer
    • Wanted exposure to NCR's business or had a similar background in banking or retail   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited negotiation on wage as had already been agreed + at top-end of salary band

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR in January 2010.

Interview

good process.. received phone call... went through normal interview on the phone, what magazine do you read, why do you want to join us,, etc...

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The scheduling is very straight forward....click on the link provided in the email and select your interview date/time...a follow-up confirmation email was immmediately received. On the interview day I was promptly contacted by an recruitment specialist for fairly straight forward behavioural interview. Interviewer also provided standard info about NCR (i.e. benefits, hiring process etc.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on 2 (or more) projects with conflicting deadlines that required your immediate attention and what you did to overcome this obstacle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Minimal interview with few detailed questions. Manager was congenial but not hands on. Interview was held on the phone only with rapid start date. Staffing agency referred me to job listed on web. Telephone interview was scheduled and conducted .

Interview Questions

• Years experience with software package.
      Type of experience with Project management
      Avaliablility