NCR Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

NCR has hired Right Thing, Inc. to do their screening. I hope they are not paying much because they are not getting much for their money. My screener/interviewer did not know the meaning of the acronyms in the posting. The position reports to the T&T Practice Manager. What the heck is that? The questions ended with" What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?" It was a completely generic Project Management job description. NCR, get a clue!

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?   1 Answer
  • Do you have any Six Sigma training?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Belgrade (Serbia)) in December 2011.

Interview

They needed urgent PM for France. Then hired me without any complications.

Interview Questions

• Most boring: How you see yourself in 5 Years?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Motherwell, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Motherwell, Scotland (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Badly managed, felt the hiring manager had hidden a agenda, Application was managed out of Eastern Europe and process was poorly communicated. After two interviews, numerous attempts to get hold of several HR representatives in Eastern Europe, i was notified 8 weeks later to be informed my application was unsuccessful

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The scheduling is very straight forward....click on the link provided in the email and select your interview date/time...a follow-up confirmation email was immmediately received. On the interview day I was promptly contacted by an recruitment specialist for fairly straight forward behavioural interview. Interviewer also provided standard info about NCR (i.e. benefits, hiring process etc.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on 2 (or more) projects with conflicting deadlines that required your immediate attention and what you did to overcome this obstacle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial application process was completed online and an electronic response was received a week later stating that I will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. I was asked a few qualifying questions specifically if I had a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. The interview took place on a Sunday and involved a general overview of my skills through past projects, strengths and weakness followed by request for my questions for the organization.

Interview Questions

• How many individuals did you supervise on your last project and what did you do?   Answer Question