NCR Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

fairly good process, they ask simple questions related to the domain. If you have the fair idea of what you do and technical skills helps you a lot to crack the interview

Interview Questions

• related to the BU you are going to join, make sure you prepare accordingly   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCR (Athens (Greece)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted online via Skype. I happened to be on a client site at the time, so I found some privacy in a the photocopy center. The hiring manager conducted the interview, and was very reasonable. No strange interview questions that leave you scratching your head. He was interested in someone familiar with the industry, that had the experience, and that had a proven track record.

Interview Questions

• The interview went smoothly, with all the classic interview questions such as "Name your best accomplishments". Discussion of employment history. Nothing out of left field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer made by the company was more than fair. There was no need for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

An Initial Phone interview was setup as a pre-screening information discussion
    Followed by 2 onsite f2f interviews with hiring manger
    I then had 2 other onsite meetings with other project managers that I would be teamed up with if hired

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Minimal interview with few detailed questions. Manager was congenial but not hands on. Interview was held on the phone only with rapid start date. Staffing agency referred me to job listed on web. Telephone interview was scheduled and conducted .

Interview Questions

• Years experience with software package.
      Type of experience with Project management
      Avaliablility
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Apply online - phone interview - in person interview - job offer - paperwork - hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Belgrade (Serbia)) in December 2011.

Interview

They needed urgent PM for France. Then hired me without any complications.

Interview Questions

• Most boring: How you see yourself in 5 Years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

NCR has hired Right Thing, Inc. to do their screening. I hope they are not paying much because they are not getting much for their money. My screener/interviewer did not know the meaning of the acronyms in the posting. The position reports to the T&T Practice Manager. What the heck is that? The questions ended with" What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?" It was a completely generic Project Management job description. NCR, get a clue!

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your greatest contribution to this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any Six Sigma training?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was standard format. Director interviewed me first and ran down competency based questions. Then I met with the managers individually. Interview lasted 3 hours. Nothing too challanging I think you do need to have the correct answers to their questions though and present yourself as there to contribute and have a friendly disposition. I would say my success was about 50% skills and 50% personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage issues on a project   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. They will come to you with a conditional offer, you can reject and propose a counter offer. In my case they accepted my counter offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial application process was completed online and an electronic response was received a week later stating that I will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. I was asked a few qualifying questions specifically if I had a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. The interview took place on a Sunday and involved a general overview of my skills through past projects, strengths and weakness followed by request for my questions for the organization.

Interview Questions

• How many individuals did you supervise on your last project and what did you do?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Motherwell, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Motherwell, Scotland (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Badly managed, felt the hiring manager had hidden a agenda, Application was managed out of Eastern Europe and process was poorly communicated. After two interviews, numerous attempts to get hold of several HR representatives in Eastern Europe, i was notified 8 weeks later to be informed my application was unsuccessful