NCR Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

FYI Most NCR employees are contracted for about a year through a staffing agency. I was called in to be interviewed by a recruitment company and they sent my resume to the hiring manager at NCR. They loved my resume, and sent me in for an interview the next day. I aced all of their questions and I could see that they were impressed with me. I left there feeling like I got the job, but the next day the recruiter called me to say that they thought I was OVERQUALIFIED!...I think they were just worried I would come in an take their jobs because of my education and experience. I wish they hadn't wasted my time bringing me in because I took hours off of another job to interview for it. If I was overqualified then they should have said that after they saw my resume the first time... I guess I'm glad I dodged that bullet, and I deserve to find a better paying job anyway.

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR in October 2009.

Interview

The initial interview process was very swift. I applied online for the position & within a couple of days I received an email response to schedule a phone interview. It was a typical phone interview with basic questions..,strenghts, weaknesses, etc. lasting a little less than 30 mins. It went well, but I did not receive a response, however the position has not been filled (and is no longer posted). After calling the HR cust srvc team, I was told the position is on hold and noone has been hired. I've read the company suffered major profit losses in 2009 (well, it is in the banking industry!), so I'm assuming quite a few positions may not be filled for a while. I wonder if others have had this same experience after applying for other positions...

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer