NCR Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCR Territory Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interveiwed by 2 upper managers that had only worked for this company for 1 year and didn't know do do about being a TM for NCR....Really?

Interview Questions

• I knew the answers because I worked for this company much longer than they did.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact thru corporate HR. Then interviewed with local GM. Overall the hiring process seemed to take longer than necessary. Must pass drug test prior to hiring. Personality test given after hired.

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me and set up the interview. I went and interviewed for an hour. Out of the 30+ people who applied, three were hired. I was the only one hired, who had no experience with the company (NCR).

Interview Questions

• What is NCR's #1 customer complaint?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase consisted of asking the recruiter for relocation assistance. That was about it. I could have asked for more money (probably left some on the table), but I didn't. After i accepted the job, my boss told me that he was sending a "message" to his bosses. He would either look like a hero or an idiot!