NCS Applications Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCS Applications Consultant Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

All new employees now are required to go through a 5-weeks academy training before actual work starts. For mid-career hoppers, will have to attend 2 weeks instead of 5. Career advancement had changed quite a lot. It all depends on which project you are being assigned to eventually. For busy projects, more growth and learning opportunities which also equate to MORE OTs. For projects that are not that uptight. Growth is very minimum. If you work here, ensure that you are a social butterfly. Silent workers will not go far, I realised.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a test to complete. MCQ which includes Java, SQL and logic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was pretty welcoming.
    First the HR will ask you to sit in some cubicle to do a mcq test which consists of 3 parts; IQ, Java and database
    After which, 2 people will interview you. Because I was a fresh grad, they like to ask about any internship and FYP.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two level interview for face -to- face:
    By the Team lead of the team that is lacking in head count and the by the HR who will give you a test to do.

Team lead Interview - Sitting in a room, face to face with interviewer and he/she will judge you based on your confidence, interest (job wise), how comfortable are you with certain working arrangements, are you looking for a permanent job or are you those who are only here to use this company as a platform to cross over to other companies and such. Somethings will also judge you based on the "test" you did prior to the interview set by the company.

HR Interview - HR will ask you to take a test that is a mix of amplitude test, Java , SQL or whatever mix they deem suitable for your job role. This test can be done before interview with team lead or after interview with team lead.

Interview Questions

• Depending on the job role applied for. Usually will ask about relevance in your previous job (if applicable) , degree (local or overseas, what is your strength and weakness, what is your preferred job role - e.g. working as java developer or cyber security analyst etc) and what are you comfortable working with (timing - such as 24/7 standby , OT etc)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are a total of two rounds of interview. The first round is interviewed by project director and asked about general work experiences. the second round is interview with HR to discuss on compensation and benefits

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Took a 60 questions MCQ technical test before the interview. There were 2 Interviewers, basically introduce yourself, talked about my final year project, vacation jobs. Interviewers were very friendly and interview process was not tense. Asked a few technical questions about my final year project.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consists of 2 phases. Written MCQ test with choices of DotNet or Java. Java paper that I took consist of 3 parts, Java (J2SE), SQL and Aptitude (IQ). Easy if you are well verse with your stuff. Interview by 2 person. Interview process was okay, just make sure you know your stuff well and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.
      What is your short (2-3 years) and long term (5 years) goals?
      Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was greatly simple which started with a test - MCQ of 60 questions on Java, SQL and logical questions.

Java questions are touching onto basics, SQL basics and logical questions on mathematical foundations.

After which a 45 minute interview - more of a "get-to-know" session and it was a casual interview process. Simply said no harsh questions been posed.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for your thesis?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

There was a written test before the actual interview. It was not easy as the test is on programming and the final score is tabulated on the spot. I did fairly bad for the test as I had just completed my national service and it was almost 2 years since I last touched on anything technical. The actual interview was a lot more simple and the questions asked are quite general, like strength/weakness, etc.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Interview was 1 on 1. Interviewer is friendly.
    Process roughly took 1 hour.
    With a technical test before the interview. 60 questions.
    Not much of a problem. Just a get to know you session

Consultant, Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview is great. Technique test is a bit hard for me because I am not so good at Java. Test also contains basic SQL and some IQ questions. The time limit of test is one hour, but actually I spent more than one hour. Interview is very comfortable, and just talk with technique director. She is very nice, and most of questions are about my resume. She also asked how much I know about NCS.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about the resume such as your individual project and team project .   Answer Question