NCS IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCS IT Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Ang Mo Kio New Town (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Process:
1)Skill/Technical Test
2)1 to 1 interview

During the interview, interviewee should highlight the background knowledge that they have in networking, SIEM and also professional certification that the candidate has.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for people with good background knowledge, so do prepare yourself and make sure you know your networking well.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

First stage is multiple choice paper test for Java Programming, difficulty is average, mixing basic knowledge and few tricky questions, then HR interview, asking how to design web application, what is the process, what areas to focus on

Interview Questions

• how to design web application, what is the process, what areas to focus on   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked me about my experience and my technical skills and my future plans. They also asked me why I want to work for NCS and if i have any other offers. They did not accept my initial salary request but i had to bargain until the minimum point which I need in order to survive in Singapore.

Interview Questions

• How do you define the cloud   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS in August 2010.

Interview

first technical test and then interview by PM.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NCS in June 2008.

Interview

HR interview at University, asking about grade, general experience, date available, expected salary.
    Perform skill test.
    Project Lead interview next, describe the task, pros and cons about the jobs.
    Overall, they are not really look into what is you edge, what you are strong about, they just have overall idea of what you know, how your communication skill, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do overtime when necessary?   1 Answer