NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Quite standard. Dont think it is anything abnormal. The interviewers are very experienced. Good at their work. Hiring managers are very experienced and methodical with the interview process. Displayed high level of professionalism but in a friendly manner.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Seems like a pretty chill interview, basically, it's more of a chit-chat session. Just let the interviewer know more about yourself. There are 2 interviewer, not much difficult questions, very few technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

60 questions. 20 on Java. 20 on SQL. 20 on random math questions. Passing or failing the technical test has little to do with passing the interview as mentioned by the interviewer to me. They are more concerned with your past work experiences and your skillsets. Asking about benefits may be risky.

Interview Questions

• What would you say your relationship with technology is?   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR a few days later for an onsite interview.
    Before the interview i have to take a MCQ test. A kind of MCQ about programming you can search from the internet.
    After the test is the interview with a senior project manager. I could feel that he does not really interested in interviewing me. Most question was shot randomly. Really feel frustrated by this but continue answer question by my best anyways.

Got a generic rejection email a day later. Maybe my salary expectation is high for them.LOL

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The is a test before the interview. 60 MCQ questions. 20 Java, 20 SQL and 20 Behavioural Questions. Interview was mostly casual, like a get to know you session. Interview may ask to present some work you have done or test you technical questions to see how you think and solve problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced in a project you have done in school.   Answer Question

Technology Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCS in March 2017.

Interview

Yeah I attend the interview in ncs well. They asked normal interview question like about my previous work experience and about myself and then I got an email saying that they will keep my resume for future job opportunities and they will keep in touch.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume, it takes roughly about 1 week before a HR Representative gets back to you.

It follows by a phone interview where you will have to do a quick introduction of yourself followed by a detailed description of your experience and capabilities. Overall the phone interview was pleasant.

If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to their office at Ang Mo Kio for a face to face interview.
    you will also be asked to provide a demonstration of a project that you have done previously.

Interview Questions

• Describe your software engineering approach that you used in your project and describe how you handled each phase.   Answer Question