NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Systems Engineer(Windows) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

They want to hire a L-2 Windows Internet Information Service, Windows Failover Clustering Admininistrator. Also, knowledge on windows security hardening is needed. First they email me to appoint the interview date, then they call me via skype. The 2 interviewers are nice. They asked me about the knowledge on the technical domain they want to hire for. The whole process took 20 days.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about the IIS, Cluster & OS security hardening. Need to know about the IIS tuning. Management on Failover clustering.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

All new employees now are required to go through a 5-weeks academy training before actual work starts. For mid-career hoppers, will have to attend 2 weeks instead of 5. Career advancement had changed quite a lot. It all depends on which project you are being assigned to eventually. For busy projects, more growth and learning opportunities which also equate to MORE OTs. For projects that are not that uptight. Growth is very minimum. If you work here, ensure that you are a social butterfly. Silent workers will not go far, I realised.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a test to complete. MCQ which includes Java, SQL and logic.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

the interview was quite straight forward, they ask me to do a set of questions in one hour, the questions covers basic programming problem and database and also IQ related questions.
    Then two manager interviewed me and asked my experiences and what I have done before.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS in July 2016.

Interview

Before going for main interview, have to sit for a test first, the test will be base on what you are applying for before the interviewer come down and interview you.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

the first session of interview consists of 60 MCQ questions, 20 questions for java, 20 questions for SQL and 20 questions for IQ. then followed by the interview with the recruiter.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was pretty welcoming.
    First the HR will ask you to sit in some cubicle to do a mcq test which consists of 3 parts; IQ, Java and database
    After which, 2 people will interview you. Because I was a fresh grad, they like to ask about any internship and FYP.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

MCQ test with about 45 ~ 60min with 20 Java questions, 20 SQL questions and 20 IQ questions. Java questions may be more difficult, while the IQ questions are the easiest. It may consists patterns and math questions for the IQ questions.

After that is a HR interview where they ask you about your projects and working experience.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you disagree with your supervisor's working method   Answer Question
    • Explain me your most recent projects/internship   Answer Question

Community Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

The whole process was really good. It was a group interview and lasted a few hours. We were divided up into pairs and had to act out scenarios we may encounter during work. It was fun but also challenging. All candidates must demonstrate good leadership skills, good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour of techinical test. contains 50 questions. around 4-5 subjective. others are multiple choice questions.
    another 40 minutes of face to face interview. whatever you written in your resume, they will basically go through one by one.
    being told that they may need to work OT almost few days per week. sometimes even weekend.
    there is no replacement for leave since this is work required.

Interview Questions

• web questions, sql questions, shared point.
      your working experiences. have u been using enterprise architect, MVC, AS
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

One to one interview. Discuss mostly what is written on your resume. The offer procedure was efficient took less than a week for everything to be settle. Ask questions to find out more about the role responsibilities.