NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.6

Consultant Interview

Interview

One to one interview. Discuss mostly what is written on your resume. The offer procedure was efficient took less than a week for everything to be settle. Ask questions to find out more about the role responsibilities.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

This job mainly asks for Java/J2EE developing skills. I am expected as entry level developer. The process takes one day.
    Firstly they ask 45minutes 60 multiple-choice question. And followed by a technical lead interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: why use framework, why spring MVC, why hibernate, what problems they are solving
      Q: tell what you know about data collections, each collection when to use it and how it can be used.
      Q: hashmap , can an object be the hashmap's key and how to use it?
      Q: when to use Array and when to use ArrayList
      Q: How to make a class Singleton.
      Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Process begin with 60 MCQ , 20 on selected programming language , 20 on sql and 20 logics based question, followed by face to face interview. Face to face interview conducted by senior staff. Focus of interview was mainly on past project, individual goal and profiling.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

I waited in the meeting room for the interviewer, who was late by 20+ minutes and didn't get anyone to inform me that he'd be late. Pretty typical questions asking about experience, no curveball questions. Interviewer said that training opportunities were good, but only mentioned Coursera.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Contact for interview
    Written test (45 mins) mostly are multiple choice question, database multiple choice question and simple write c# program
    Briefly Explain Job Experiences
    Presentation about your last projects.
    Personal Interview details

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

60 Mcq Qn. 20 on Java 20 on SQL 20 on IQ. and a face to face interview immediately after that. Finished the whole process within half a day. Friendly interviewers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

I have applied this position through school career fair, interview was held in NCS hub @yck. About 10 mins walking distance from YCK MRT. There are 60 questions asking you about your java and sql knowledge. After that two interviewer will access you, and they are very friendly. The question they have asked are not that hard to answer based on my few interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you know our company and why do you choose NCS rather than other companies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

HR personnel will first give you questionnaire of 60 questions. 20 Java, 20 SQL and 20 IQ questions to complete in 50mins. Followed by interview with 2 department heads.

Interview Questions

• Describe your final year project and how are you involved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic Java and IQ MCQ test for 45 min, interview right after. Started with a "tell me about yourself" question. Interviewers asked mostly questions about projects I have done and my interest in particular fields. They are looking for people who are willing to learn. The whole interview was pretty relaxed.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call to go down for interview. The interview location was at their HQ in AMK.

Changed pass at the reception and waited at the lobby. A HR representative came and brought me to the interview room.
    Met with the project managers of the project that I was applying for there.
    Talked briefly about about my qualifications and my expectations for about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do? Development or project management   Answer Question