NCS Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR a few days later for an onsite interview.
    Before the interview i have to take a MCQ test. A kind of MCQ about programming you can search from the internet.
    After the test is the interview with a senior project manager. I could feel that he does not really interested in interviewing me. Most question was shot randomly. Really feel frustrated by this but continue answer question by my best anyways.

Got a generic rejection email a day later. Maybe my salary expectation is high for them.LOL

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The is a test before the interview. 60 MCQ questions. 20 Java, 20 SQL and 20 Behavioural Questions. Interview was mostly casual, like a get to know you session. Interview may ask to present some work you have done or test you technical questions to see how you think and solve problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced in a project you have done in school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume, it takes roughly about 1 week before a HR Representative gets back to you.

It follows by a phone interview where you will have to do a quick introduction of yourself followed by a detailed description of your experience and capabilities. Overall the phone interview was pleasant.

If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to their office at Ang Mo Kio for a face to face interview.
    you will also be asked to provide a demonstration of a project that you have done previously.

Interview Questions

• Describe your software engineering approach that you used in your project and describe how you handled each phase.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

First hour is a test with 60 MCQ questions. Next hour is a face to face interview with two hiring managers. Go through past work and project experience. Finally demonstrate a project that you have done.

IT Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One person will interview you a few technical questions. it was less than 30 minutes and the next few days, you will know whether you are shortlisted for the job

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions like what windows or version you are using? what kind of email platform? what is different between 32 bit or 64 bit.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer(Windows) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

They want to hire a L-2 Windows Internet Information Service, Windows Failover Clustering Admininistrator. Also, knowledge on windows security hardening is needed. First they email me to appoint the interview date, then they call me via skype. The 2 interviewers are nice. They asked me about the knowledge on the technical domain they want to hire for. The whole process took 20 days.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about the IIS, Cluster & OS security hardening. Need to know about the IIS tuning. Management on Failover clustering.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

All new employees now are required to go through a 5-weeks academy training before actual work starts. For mid-career hoppers, will have to attend 2 weeks instead of 5. Career advancement had changed quite a lot. It all depends on which project you are being assigned to eventually. For busy projects, more growth and learning opportunities which also equate to MORE OTs. For projects that are not that uptight. Growth is very minimum. If you work here, ensure that you are a social butterfly. Silent workers will not go far, I realised.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a test to complete. MCQ which includes Java, SQL and logic.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was pretty welcoming.
    First the HR will ask you to sit in some cubicle to do a mcq test which consists of 3 parts; IQ, Java and database
    After which, 2 people will interview you. Because I was a fresh grad, they like to ask about any internship and FYP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

MCQ test with about 45 ~ 60min with 20 Java questions, 20 SQL questions and 20 IQ questions. Java questions may be more difficult, while the IQ questions are the easiest. It may consists patterns and math questions for the IQ questions.

After that is a HR interview where they ask you about your projects and working experience.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you disagree with your supervisor's working method   Answer Question
    • Explain me your most recent projects/internship   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour of techinical test. contains 50 questions. around 4-5 subjective. others are multiple choice questions.
    another 40 minutes of face to face interview. whatever you written in your resume, they will basically go through one by one.
    being told that they may need to work OT almost few days per week. sometimes even weekend.
    there is no replacement for leave since this is work required.

Interview Questions

• web questions, sql questions, shared point.
      your working experiences. have u been using enterprise architect, MVC, AS
      Answer Question