NCS Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.7

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 2 parts to the interview. The first part is a MCQ test regarding syntax and spotting some mistakes in the code on Java and SQL, and an aptitude test. The second part is the interview with the staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite informal and chill interview, also given a 60 Question MCQ test involving SQL, Java & Logic questions. Applied as fresh grad, basically talk about school projects, internship, FYP and skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me about the job position. It took few days to process the application.
    The recruiter called to arrange for an face-to-face interview.
    The interview session is smooth and relax.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

There’s 2 interviews. The first one with 3 managers and the second one with one Project Manager.
    They will keep throwing you a lot of question, ask what you will do when u face certain problems.

Associate Security Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Shortlisted for interview, came down for interview at ncs headquarters,ang mo kio. They asked few questions and explained the role offered. Interviewer analysed how keen are we on the opportunity.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was referred by my reporting officer. Did not undergo the normal interview process since I was working in the same team (outsource). I just met the hr for formality.

Interview Questions

• Was referred so no interview question at all   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied this position online. It takes about 3 days to process the application. After that, the staff in HR department give me a call to arrange for an interview.

There will be two parts for the interview. The first part is an one-hour test while the second part is the face-to-face interview. You will need to prepare your own laptop to demonstrate some projects you had done before. For me, two parts of interview are in the same day. The first hour is the test follow by the face-to-face interview.

Test Questions are 60 MCQ questions which are 20 Java questions, 20 SQL questions, 20 IQ + Math question. There are different versions of question papers. I has been asked to do the third version.

Questions for Java and SQL part seem not very hard. They are just asking some simple syntax and functions but you must very clear about the features of them so that you won't make careless mistakes. The questions in the third part is the hardest part for the version of test paper I got. Some complex math questions has been asked so it needs some time to do the calculation.

The face-to-face interview session is quite relax. There will be two interviewers. Just have a chitchat and share your project with them then the interview will come to an end.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 hour time to do a coding paper before interview. The project manager is the one conduct the interview. She is a nice and good manager/interviewer I meet. Understand and very open. Even you are new she will look into other aspect and give you the chance. Everyone need the chance to start somewhere for their career.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 round of interview. IQ test follow by interview asking about common interview qns.
    Location is quite 5 min walk away from the mrt.
    Place is quite easy to find
    HR staffs and managers are quite professional.
    I feel its a good place for fresh grads.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

One hour technical exercise, including Java, SQL and some simple logical question.
    Then, followed by two interviewers with one-hour discussion about your past experience. No tough question, more focused on previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your FYP. How long you think you can learn a new language.   Answer Question