NCS Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NCS Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Seems like a pretty chill interview, basically, it's more of a chit-chat session. Just let the interviewer know more about yourself. There are 2 interviewer, not much difficult questions, very few technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

60 questions. 20 on Java. 20 on SQL. 20 on random math questions. Passing or failing the technical test has little to do with passing the interview as mentioned by the interviewer to me. They are more concerned with your past work experiences and your skillsets. Asking about benefits may be risky.

Interview Questions

• What would you say your relationship with technology is?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The is a test before the interview. 60 MCQ questions. 20 Java, 20 SQL and 20 Behavioural Questions. Interview was mostly casual, like a get to know you session. Interview may ask to present some work you have done or test you technical questions to see how you think and solve problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced in a project you have done in school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume, it takes roughly about 1 week before a HR Representative gets back to you.

It follows by a phone interview where you will have to do a quick introduction of yourself followed by a detailed description of your experience and capabilities. Overall the phone interview was pleasant.

If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to their office at Ang Mo Kio for a face to face interview.
    you will also be asked to provide a demonstration of a project that you have done previously.

Interview Questions

• Describe your software engineering approach that you used in your project and describe how you handled each phase.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

First hour is a test with 60 MCQ questions. Next hour is a face to face interview with two hiring managers. Go through past work and project experience. Finally demonstrate a project that you have done.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Received a call for the interview. Then, went for the interview and was asked to take a test first. The test took around one hour. After taking the test, you will be interviewed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS in July 2016.

Interview

Before going for main interview, have to sit for a test first, the test will be base on what you are applying for before the interviewer come down and interview you.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

the first session of interview consists of 60 MCQ questions, 20 questions for java, 20 questions for SQL and 20 questions for IQ. then followed by the interview with the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

MCQ test with about 45 ~ 60min with 20 Java questions, 20 SQL questions and 20 IQ questions. Java questions may be more difficult, while the IQ questions are the easiest. It may consists patterns and math questions for the IQ questions.

After that is a HR interview where they ask you about your projects and working experience.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you disagree with your supervisor's working method   Answer Question
    • Explain me your most recent projects/internship   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour of techinical test. contains 50 questions. around 4-5 subjective. others are multiple choice questions.
    another 40 minutes of face to face interview. whatever you written in your resume, they will basically go through one by one.
    being told that they may need to work OT almost few days per week. sometimes even weekend.
    there is no replacement for leave since this is work required.

Interview Questions

• web questions, sql questions, shared point.
      your working experiences. have u been using enterprise architect, MVC, AS
      Answer Question