NCSA Next College Student Athlete Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

They asked me to explain a simple process. Like how to make a sandwich to show you can articulate. It was very easy. Good job for young people starting their career.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about past jobs I’ve had.
    Answer Question

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process began with an initial call with an HR manager and then if you are a good fit you will be passed along to the sales manager for an hour long final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. Had a phone screening with recruiter and then first interview. Following first interview, was told to be prepared to work on a case study, then was rejected

Interview Questions
  • Product Management experience and student athlete experience

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

Enjoyable and was nice to talk with them on the phone. Asked smart and relevant questions and were nothing but professional. I went through two phone interviews and was more of seeing who you were and if you were a fit for their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

The initial follow up was within a week of submitting my application. After that I went through 2 different interviews in the course of 10 days. Overall the communication was great during my process!

Interview Questions
  • How my most recent job skills would relate to being successful at NCSA

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy! The HR representatives were great, and the interview process itself felt very natural. I did about three different interviews before I was hired. . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Had three rounds of interviews, two over the phone and one in person. Had an offer the day after my final interview. Questions were not particularly difficult. HR was pretty on top of things. Was the smoothest interview process I have ever had. The only complaint was that I had to wait over a month to get started after I accepted an offer from NCSA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Quick polite easy interview they made the questions easy to answer and they were open about the company. Call dropped and they called me back open about pay hours and open about sales goals I had a pleasant time on the interview I felt no pressure at all only wanted to know my sports background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Application

I interviewed at NCSA Next College Student Athlete

Interview

Phone interview at first that lasted about 20 minutes. Good questions asked and lots of an opportunity to ask questions about the company and the job duties and office dynamics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I interviewed over the phone for this position as I was out of state while applying. The interview process was standard to what I’ve experienced in the past. I was offered the position and they jumped right into talking about start date and training. I backtracked and asked about salary. They gave me a number and when I asked them about flexibility the woman I had been speaking to told me she would check on the flexibility of the salary and then get back to me, and then I never heard back - no phone call, no email. They offered me the position and when I tried to discuss salary they completely ghosted me, they never even called or emailed me back to let me know that the salary wasn’t negotiable. I was very disappointed with how they handled what is a very standard practice when it comes to hiring and it certainly left a bad taste in my mouth regarding their professionalism and whether I would even want to work for a company that treats potential employees that way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews