NDS Surgical Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NDS Surgical Imaging Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NDS Surgical Imaging

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NDS Surgical Imaging in October 2016.

Interview

Apply online, get HR manager phone call in one week, asked general questions, took a bout half hour. Face to face interview, hiring manager was a nice person. Question is common.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NDS Surgical Imaging (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Conducted several phone interviews with hiring manager and others. Was invited for a in-person interview. Never received a response after the in-person interview. I didn't get a feeling I bombed the interview or I did something to just not receive a curtious response.

Interview Questions

• Does working for a smaller company bother you?   1 Answer

Contractor Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NDS Surgical Imaging (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with four principals including the previous functional technical writer. I asked about what desktop publishing was used, who did the previous documentation, would I be able to work withthem, & the near future of the company. Unfortunately they didn't tell me about their budgetary difficulties, the appropriate tools to be used, or the forthcoming massive layoff -- the result was a short term there.

Interview Questions

• I was quizzed with hypothetical questions on how I would approach, perform, & improve existing documentation from examples.   1 Answer