NEC Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NEC Corporation of America

2.8

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

Ask me to introduce myself, the projects I did and write some basic Java code. The interview was normal. I was asked to implement some functions based on requirements. No algorithms and data structure knowledge tested

Interview Questions

• What's the project that you spent the most time working on?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Itasca, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Very fast, very professional with lots of communication and answered questions. An interview process like it should be without a lot of unnecessary delays and weeks of silence. They kept their promises.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill level of negotiation   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Irving, TX).

Interview

Recuriter contacted me and submitted my resume, next I did Phone interview with hiring manager, then I did in-person interview with two peer members of the team. Had to then wait 2 weeks to get feedback and update.

Interview Questions

• The opening question was; What do you want us to know about you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

This interview was your typical 4 Step Interview process. The first was a phone screening from an internal recruiter with your basic interview questions. Next was another phone interview, except this time it was with the Sales Director. This was a two-part interview since we had another interview; this time in-person meeting. Lastly, the VP of Sales met in person the following week to review the tasks & responsibilities of the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable on the front. Base salary is symmetrical with your peers that report to the same Director of Sales.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America.

Interview

initial was phone interview and then face to face. team of engineers and architects interviewed. then there was round with HR where salary negotiation took place.
    during interview they started with basics of OOPs and then moved to design patterns and their real time implementation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America in October 2014.

Interview

Great Hiring Process. Recruiter was very responsive and kept me up to abreast of each step. Very firm on offer. Overall experience was excellent. On-boarding process was good.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Irving, TX).

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview. I was lucky, they were looking for someone with specific skills. One that I didn't realize that I had but the interviewer explained that a job that previously had for 6 months was the key

Interview Questions

• How did I like working with remote data sources such as remote telemetry machines?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Irving, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Inept inside recruiting. Best to go through an agency, although they no longer use agencies. Get as much as you can going in the door, there is Zero chance for extra earnings, raises, and promotions

Interview Questions

• Comp expectations, (first interview)   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America in October 2016.

Interview

It was a good call with an HR recruiter. The salary didn't meet my needs. This also would have been a farther commute to the office. I was told that I was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Whether I would be willing to commute farther   1 Answer

Senior Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NEC Corporation of America (Irving, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Telephone; then one-on-one. The person was knowledgeable, but did not know what they were really looking for in terms of measurable skills. The person was not totally aware of companies financial challenges.