NEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NEC

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC (Teaneck, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very inconsistent and vague BC no information about the job but very pleasant people. And the recruiter was very helpful and my job QA went well
    I also felt the position was very well described in the literature I was provided to prepare for Thr interview

Interview Questions

• How do I feel I did in college   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes it was fine

Application

I interviewed at NEC in March 2015.

Interview

There are 2 round technical interview ( networks, HR, and about packet switching ,)and presentation about the topic About layer in networks, HR, and about packet switching ,
    Couple of questions about trouble shooting

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic. Methodical.

Sales Director couldn't explain the process of on boarding, training and overall direction as there are many products this company sells.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There were three rounds. One round with HR, one round with hiring managers and last round with divisional head. got an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC.

Interview

Short due to networking opportunities. Now this is just requiring me to gill in space and is really quite agrivating. So now o have not reached some word min section, and now I really am just completely filling up space.

AR Transactions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NEC (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was great. About an hour or so but was warm and felt like they genuinely wanted to see how you would fit in the company. Standard interview questions and felt like pretty comfortable.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

written Test, Technical Subjective, 2 Technical Interviews, HR round.

written test consist of quant and c(must see pointers).
    Next round is Tech subjective. In this 3 programs will be given to you, mainly of data structures.
    Next 2 rounds are tech Interviews based on your area of interest and your project.
    Last one is HR, here some puzzles may be asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

5 Round - 1 Written which include aptitute,core java, hibernate jsp and Spring, 3 technical(First technical round with team leand, and 2 differebt technical round by development mangaer.), 1 HR(its was very simple and hr was very friendly)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was first company. No such option from mine side.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First Round - Aptitude, LR, Logical and technical round(Java, c++, c and data structure )
    2-3 easy programming questions based on Strings, ASCII values, and arrays
    Easy though only basics should be clear.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions like
      1. Finding 3rth largest with minimum complexity
      2. Rotation of array
      3. OOPS fundamental   Answer Question

Dont know either, No Feedback.
    Good luck for you

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of Interview after the initial Aptitude Exam. Aptitude Exam was a mixed bag with discrete mathematics, verbal and logical questions mixed up together. A total of around 50 questions were supposed to be done in 60 mins. Technical and HR interviews were fairly average. The HR interview was one-on-one Skype interview.