NEC (Japan) Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEC (Japan) Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at NEC (Japan)

2.7

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Boston, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

Ask me to introduce myself, the projects I did and write some basic Java code. The interview was normal. I was asked to implement some functions based on requirements. No algorithms and data structure knowledge tested

Interview Questions

• What's the project that you spent the most time working on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NEC (Japan)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

Good planning (note that by that time NEC Portugal was working with NT UK)

Interview Questions

• I didn't experience any Difficult or Unexpected Question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

Face to Face interview asked about Spring framework / Hibernate . Basics on how to setup environment . Then a few questions on session management and how to handle session in Spring framework .
    Difference between Bag and set ,Lazy initialization advantages in hibernate .Later on they asked about source control which tools i had used .
    Defect tracking tools . Flexibility of working hours and willingness to work on late night shifts

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by 7 people. Nice environment.

Interview Questions

• Maximum memory you should allocate for tic tac toe game 3x3 and how would you find the state of a single cell at the given time.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2008.

Interview

apply online, if a university student get a recommendation letter from the school to improve chances of getting hired. interview 3 times. 1st interview was when we took logical, mathematical, general knowledge tests in Japanese. 2nd interview was with the team manager. 3rd interview was with the top management. Usually apply 1 year before hiring.

Interview Questions

• All was in Japanese so it was quite difficult to understand.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview - I got it through my professor in the university that has worked with them in the past by another students and some projects. They gave me a call which took about 40 minutes and involved general technical questions. Kind of "Do you know this technology?"

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) in January 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager is nice. Introduced (and polished) a lot of projects the company is working on and also the team’s working style. The team manager looks very busy and don’t want to see a candidate. From the overall impression what they want is a slave, that’s all.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and all about the working experience   Answer Question