NEC (Japan) Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEC (Japan) Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at NEC (Japan)

3.1

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

I have several interviews with them. Each of them is a group interview. The first interview was with some hiring employees and some of applicants. The last interview was with hiring managers and myself.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about the company, what I want to do after I am hired, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NEC (Japan)

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at NEC (Japan) in October 2014.

Interview

Great Hiring Process. Recruiter was very responsive and kept me up to abreast of each step. Very firm on offer. Overall experience was excellent. On-boarding process was good.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Irving, TX).

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview. I was lucky, they were looking for someone with specific skills. One that I didn't realize that I had but the interviewer explained that a job that previously had for 6 months was the key

Interview Questions

• How did I like working with remote data sources such as remote telemetry machines?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview. First round was technical whereas second round was more situational. Negotiations on the salary were made over the phone. The whole process took a month to complete from the start of the interview til the end.

Interview Questions

• Explain Clustering Technology?
      Explain Vmware and Hyper-V Technology?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

The Initial thing was the test -technical, basic image processing questions. The next round was technical interview which was taken via video conferencing from company to campus. we had to explain our projects and few technical questions. People faced some acsent problems during interview

Interview Questions

• Found some problems in my project during interview which i missed during my poject work.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

I was invited for a 1-1 interview with the supposedly-my-future-immediate-superior. The interviewer was not prepared at all, and mostly made criticisms. I was wondering about why he invited me for interview when he does not even appreciate me as an candidate. Total turn-off halfway through the interview, its a waste of time filling up those applications.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience apply to this job?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2007.

Interview

Pretty thorough. Typical of the Japanese companies. The freshman interview process composed of: background check, interview 1, written test, interview 2.
    The pre-interview process consisted of applying online and getting recommendation from the university faculty where you are enrolled of, or from your professor. After that you begin the process, and if your application is accepted, they will contact you by email.

Interview Questions

• Whenever you exceeded your expectation on doing something, or you did something better than anyone else, did you think anyone could also achieve the same result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For the freshman, there is little room for negotiation. The wage, benefit etc. are already defined clearly. You can only appeal the management of your wish on where or what kind of job will you like to do.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)) in July 2012.

Interview

1. Standard IQ Test
    2. Interview with Users (personality and competency)
    3. Offering