NEC (Japan) Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEC (Japan) Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

I have several interviews with them. Each of them is a group interview. The first interview was with some hiring employees and some of applicants. The last interview was with hiring managers and myself.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about the company, what I want to do after I am hired, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NEC (Japan)

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC (Japan).

Interview

The Initial thing was the test -technical, basic image processing questions. The next round was technical interview which was taken via video conferencing from company to campus. we had to explain our projects and few technical questions. People faced some acsent problems during interview

Interview Questions

• Found some problems in my project during interview which i missed during my poject work.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NEC (Japan) (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2007.

Interview

Pretty thorough. Typical of the Japanese companies. The freshman interview process composed of: background check, interview 1, written test, interview 2.
    The pre-interview process consisted of applying online and getting recommendation from the university faculty where you are enrolled of, or from your professor. After that you begin the process, and if your application is accepted, they will contact you by email.

Interview Questions

• Whenever you exceeded your expectation on doing something, or you did something better than anyone else, did you think anyone could also achieve the same result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For the freshman, there is little room for negotiation. The wage, benefit etc. are already defined clearly. You can only appeal the management of your wish on where or what kind of job will you like to do.