NEC Technologies India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEC Technologies India Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

3.2

Interview

Interview is one on one and is very detailed and completely technical. They give few coding questions to ask. In the second round you are interviewed with the manager and later with the HR person.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

This opening was of Tech Mahindra for it's client - NEC Tech. There was a telephonic discussion with TechMahindra. After clearing it, I was told there will be 1 client interview and that's it. On reaching the NEC office, there were around 100+ candidates and it was a walk-in.
    There was a written test which had 4 coding questions, 6 output questions and 2 code snippet correction question.
    I was asked to leave after that as were almost everyone who was present there.

Interview Questions

• Coding Questions :
      1) Generate a UUID(Unique identifier)
      2) Sort an employee based on salary and name without using Collections.sort.
      3) Write a class that implements hashcode and equals method.
      4) Print missing number between 0-99.
      Input : 0,1,2,50,52,99,100
      Output : 3-49, 51, 53-98
      Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was simple.Few questions from Linux were there.,C programming questions from string handling and array.Puzzles are also asked in interview, so prepare them from apps available on google play or get help of any book.Question from Data structures were mainly from singly linked list- like apply recursion in linked list related simple operations like traversal.

Interview Questions

• apply recursion on singly linked list traversal
      Basic command of LINUX.
      1 Answer

Because offered post is not good.

Member Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The drive was on campus. The first round was the online aptitude test. It was mix of aptitude and technical questions. There were also 3 questions on programming.
    Those who passed the written round, had to face 3 interviews on campus.
    The first one was technical, second was techno-managerial and last one was HR.
    The management of the interview process was very bad. At the end of the day, the interviewers were able to complete the 3 round process for only 3 or 4 people. There were some who didn't even have first round and while for others, the result of the second round had to come.

In the end, the management said that they would call the left out students in their office for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• There are two linked list merging at some point, how would figure out the merge point ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through college or university.

Interview
    Those who passed the written round, had to face 3 interviews on campus.
    The first one was technical, second was techno-managerial and last one was HR.

Application

Interview

nec come in my college.first round was online test on firstnaukri.com.there are three section in online test.first one is aptitude.there are 20 question in this section. 5 to 6 question from data interpetition and rest of are average.secon section was techinical mcq.there are 40 question in this section.question from all language like c,java,.net,c# etc.third round was question codind.there are three coding question in this section,question are very easy.now come to interview there are three round L1+L2 and hr.interview is depend in your luck.its not depend what you know ,your interview is depend on what he know.in interview i tell him i dont know c++,but he asked me 75% question from c++ only.And mangement is very bad.they are don't know how manage interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

A technical round focused on basic JAVA question and Data Structures. They go through your Resume and then check your skill that you have mentioned. Clearly mention the subtopic in Area of Intrest section of your Resume.

Interview Questions

• How to check the left contour of BST?   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

NEC Technologies came for the college campus placements
    The Interview Process consists of 4 rounds
    Round 1: Aptitude Test
    Round 2: Technical Interview
    Round 3: Techno-Managerial Interview
    Round 4: HR Interview

Every round was an elimination round.
    For the aptitude round, most of the questions were easy and the round consisted of a mixture of questions that tested Technical Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Ability.
    For the Technical Interview and Techno Managerial Interview, it depends upon the interviewer who is taking your interview. There was no standard process set for the Interview. Whereas one interviewer may consider your Resume for asking the questions, the other interviewers were simply neglecting the Resume and the skillset of the candidate. The Interviewers were simply not ready to accept cross-questioning by the candidate over the questions provided and were enforcing their own view.

Application

Interview

There are 4 rounds for this profile. First two rounds are aptitude and programming. These two rounds were held on campus only. For the remaining two rounds (i.e. Technical and HR Interview) they called me in their's company premises. In technical round the questions were asked either from core subjects (Database, Algorithm, Data Structures, OS) or from what you have mentioned in the resume. The last round is all about your attitude and communication skill.

Be prepared and confident about what you say. Technologies mentioned in resume should be well known by you.

Alert : " MANAGEMENT is POOR."
    Even when the number students were less, they took the whole day for the process. So PLEASE take something to eat with you there, you might have to wait few hours for your turn and result declaration may also take some time.

It is possible that for HR round you may be asked to come to the company some other day.
    And that's what happened with me.

Interview Questions

• How can you make the same variable accessible to two C programs ?
      Define Semaphores, Fragmentation, Normalization ?
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Technical round 1
    Technical round 2
    hr round

Asked Everything related to ur resume in first technical round.
    if u cleared 1st round u would get the call for 2nd technical round.
    In the 2nd technical round they asked questions related to Operating system , data structure and linux as i mentioned in my resume , again related to resume.

Interview Questions

• Linux related question as i was not expected also i did not mention about anything related to linux.   Answer Question