NEC Technologies India Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEC Technologies India Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Interview is one on one and is very detailed and completely technical. They give few coding questions to ask. In the second round you are interviewed with the manager and later with the HR person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NEC Technologies India

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through firstnaukri.com. there were around 3-4 rounds, Apti & coding- technical- managerial- HR. Aptitude has 2 sections general and technical. Both were easy. In technical round questions will be from your resume only. Some linux basics and 1-2 programs. In Managerial they ask deep linux questions. HR will be as usual. For technical be ready to face Linux based questions. From booting process of linux to commands.

Interview Questions

• Linux based questions

Programs on
      ***
      ****
      Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was simple.Few questions from Linux were there.,C programming questions from string handling and array.Puzzles are also asked in interview, so prepare them from apps available on google play or get help of any book.Question from Data structures were mainly from singly linked list- like apply recursion in linked list related simple operations like traversal.

Interview Questions

• apply recursion on singly linked list traversal
      Basic command of LINUX.
      1 Answer

Because offered post is not good.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. written test on Firstnaukri.com
    Aptitude questions followed by 3 coding questions (easy) like Decimal to binary , Patterns etc
    2. Face to Face Interview round (2 rounds) both technical oriented

Interview Questions

• questions on java or language(in CV) , linked list etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through college or university.

Interview
    The drive was on campus. The first round was the online aptitude test. It was mix of aptitude and technical questions. There were also 3 questions on programming.
    Those who passed the written round, had to face 3 interviews on campus.
    The first one was technical, second was techno-managerial and last one was HR.

Application

Interview

nec come in my college.first round was online test on firstnaukri.com.there are three section in online test.first one is aptitude.there are 20 question in this section. 5 to 6 question from data interpetition and rest of are average.secon section was techinical mcq.there are 40 question in this section.question from all language like c,java,.net,c# etc.third round was question codind.there are three coding question in this section,question are very easy.now come to interview there are three round L1+L2 and hr.interview is depend in your luck.its not depend what you know ,your interview is depend on what he know.in interview i tell him i dont know c++,but he asked me 75% question from c++ only.And mangement is very bad.they are don't know how manage interview.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

NEC Technologies came for the college campus placements
    The Interview Process consists of 4 rounds
    Round 1: Aptitude Test
    Round 2: Technical Interview
    Round 3: Techno-Managerial Interview
    Round 4: HR Interview

Every round was an elimination round.
    For the aptitude round, most of the questions were easy and the round consisted of a mixture of questions that tested Technical Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Mathematical Ability.
    For the Technical Interview and Techno Managerial Interview, it depends upon the interviewer who is taking your interview. There was no standard process set for the Interview. Whereas one interviewer may consider your Resume for asking the questions, the other interviewers were simply neglecting the Resume and the skillset of the candidate. The Interviewers were simply not ready to accept cross-questioning by the candidate over the questions provided and were enforcing their own view.

Application

Interview

There are 4 rounds for this profile. First two rounds are aptitude and programming. These two rounds were held on campus only. For the remaining two rounds (i.e. Technical and HR Interview) they called me in their's company premises. In technical round the questions were asked either from core subjects (Database, Algorithm, Data Structures, OS) or from what you have mentioned in the resume. The last round is all about your attitude and communication skill.

Be prepared and confident about what you say. Technologies mentioned in resume should be well known by you.

Alert : " MANAGEMENT is POOR."
    Even when the number students were less, they took the whole day for the process. So PLEASE take something to eat with you there, you might have to wait few hours for your turn and result declaration may also take some time.

It is possible that for HR round you may be asked to come to the company some other day.
    And that's what happened with me.

Interview Questions

• How can you make the same variable accessible to two C programs ?
      Define Semaphores, Fragmentation, Normalization ?
      1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (Dehradun (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Campus Recruitment Process -

Round 1 - Online Test having Basic Aptitude, Technical Questions and 3 Coding Questions.
    We were given the time slot of 03:00 PM, but the test started around 5:00 PM. A lot of mismanagement was there.

Round 2 - Interviews (L1, L2 and L3) - They have made this type of hierarchy, but believe me, it is extremely frustrating. We were called at 9 AM for Pre Placement Talks followed by Interview Process. There were around 100 students, who cleared Aptitude Test and were eligible for Interviews. The team came at 11 AM. They were around 10-11 team members to interview 100 students.
    After the presentation, the interviews started and the mess too.

No management at all. Some interviews lasted 50 minutes, while some lasted for only 15 minutes. Few of the students were asked to go out of Interview Room and write codes. They used internet and were eventually selected too.

Few students had their L1 and L2 interviews by 2 PM, where most of us had to wait till 7PM for the L1 interview. In the evening, they were flatly rejecting the candidates.

10 members could not interview 100 candidates in time. What else do you expect from them?

Interviews were disappointment. After waiting for 10 hours, when I went to interviews, he asked what is your favorite language, I told him C and SQL. Not even a single question was asked from C. They kept on asking only Java and Associated Technologies. No wonder, I was rejected.

Those who were left with L2 and L3 Interviews had to go to a different college for Interviews as they could not complete the process on time till 8PM that day.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Round 1: 30 min aptitude test + 1 hr coding test(3 questions)
                   Aptitude and coding test both were easy, coding test consisted questions on pattern, String
                   manipulation, decimal to binary conversion etc.
    Round 2: Technical interview
    Round 3: Technical interview
    Round 4: HR interview

Interview Questions

• Asked literally all the OOPS concepts, they basically want you to have good knowledge of any one of the oops language.
      Asked questions about my projects.
      Asked questions on DBMS like normalization, few sql queries, ddl dml dcl etc
      Asked questions on linked list as i told them that my favourite subject is data structures.
      Answer Question