NELSON Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NELSON Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NELSON in March 2016.

Interview

I had numerous proactive email communications from an HR coordinator, followed by a great phone interview with three folks and then a really positive in person interview at their office. I left the interview feeling really great about joining their team! They had stated they were going to quickly make their hiring decisions due to a new contract they acquired and heavy workload.
I was even called the next day by upper management stating they were "working on an offer" but that my salary request, I was told, was higher than they were expecting to pay. I was surprised at this because my recent salary was listed on my Nelson application. Even so, I stated that I would be willing to consider their offer anyway, not knowing what the offer might be. I was told during that call to await an email offer from the corporate office.

So after not hearing from them the following week, I reached out to that same HR coordinator who stated that I was still being considered for the position. After a second week of "radio silence" passing without any communication from Nelson I reached out via email to the folks who interviewed me in person. I have not received any follow up as of this writing whatsoever.

Based on the great response to my qualifications and interviews as well as their seemingly genuine excitement to have me join Nelson, I was caught off guard at the complete and total ignoring of me.
Perhaps this is "just how it goes" and being a job candidate is just tough.
That said, after reading their website touting how great it is to work there and how they value their "teammates", as well as the great communication I enjoyed with them at first, this was very unexpected and disappointing.

It would have been a professional move on their part to send me a follow up email from Nelson stating that they decided not to hire me instead of not communicating at all.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about skills and experience. No trick questions at all. Nice interviews. I was really excited after meeting the team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NELSON

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NELSON (Phila, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

First you must submit your resume online. Once a HR representative contacts you, a phone prescreening interview will be setup through HR. If they feel you meet the requirements of the position, a face to face interview will be scheduled.
    Prepare to bring samples of your work, additional copies of your resume in case the interviewer does not have it printed out, and dress professionally.
    My interview last almost 2 hours and I heard back from the company within 3 business days. They were very informative with information regarding their benefits, etc. It was a huge part in my decision to accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer