NEPC Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEPC (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Lots of questions on previous marketing experience and knowledge of marketing tools/financial industry.

The interviewer was entirely unprofessional. Yawned 6 times LOUDLY over the phone, very uninterested, lots of pauses and not engaged in the conversation whatsoever.

The most unprofessional Senior HR generalist I've ever talked to.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEPC (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

1 round of phone interview following by 2 in-person rounds. Pretty quickly moving process took literally only 2 weeks to complete it. Really friendly Interviewers who make me feel open up and speak batter about my prior experience which also give them opportunity to testify me for their job requirement.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions, Prior job experience related and job requirement related tech questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEPC (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple, 1 candidate, 2 interviewers, very conversational, not many difficult questions. If an answer catches their attention, you'll discuss that topic extensively. Otherwise, nothing difficult or out of the norm for internship questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you were challenged...
      What was an example of a time you worked in a group, was it successful..   Answer Question