NES Global Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NES Global Talent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.9

Commercial and Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NES Global Talent in March 2015.

Interview

I applied by emailing my resume and cover letter over, and I immediately heard back that they wanted to set up an interview. A few days later I Skyped with the employee, and it was a relatively easy interview. They just asked me a few questions, and then I asked several as well. They said they would like to move forward and she would talk to her supervisor. It was then several days between when I would hear back... the supervisor was out of town, then it still took a little while before I heard back. Eventually, it turned out that they decided to put a hiring freeze on the position and they weren't going to hire anyone. Overall, they kept me in the know and the employee was very nice and helpful, but I did wish that it didn't take so long to find out about the status.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2016.

Interview

-flexible interview times
    -comfortable environment
    -both operation manager and manager were friendly
    -gave some space for me to express my opinions
    -took about an hour speaking with both operation manager and manager
    -pleasing interview

Interview Questions

• Questions and conversation regarding recruiters pros and cons   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not yet accepted, still in progress

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

After applying for the position online. I had a telephone interview to start with. After a week i was asked to fill a questionnaire. I was invited for an full day assessment to an assessment center.
    the first round was an introduction round. the second round was a group activity where in each of the groups were asked come up with a marketing strategy for a sandwich shop.
    The third round was a mock client sales round where each of the candidate was given 3 random CV's and had to select the best CV and sell the CV's to the client.
    Final round was a face to face casual HR interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NES Global Talent.

Interview

Online application
    Phone interview
    Assessment Centre (candidates can be sent home at lunch if they feel there is no need to continue with them)
    - f2f
    - role play, followed by presentation
    - group task
    - verbal reasoning test
    - numerical test

Decisions are made on the day, and you will be informed.

After the interview process, you will start pretty quickly on their graduate scheme.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions
      Why join NES
      Why do you want to work in recruitment?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting date is negotiable

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviewers, half an hour long. tough questions that make you think
    Didn't think I got the job but I did
    the guys were nice, I have a manager and office operations manager

We discussed the roles, the markets, the direction NES is going, they like to see you've done your research on the comPany

Salary was discussed but they aren't the best payers

Got the job

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks after I submitted my application via the company's website. I got a 30-minute phone interview which included motivational and competency-based questions. About 1 month later they sent me an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Before the assessment, I must complete personality and numerical & verbal tests (usually this would happen on the day, however this time they would like me to complete both tests prior to the assessment centre). Assessment centre started from 8:30 am, included: introductions and presentation, group exercise (business simulation, writing and client interviews role play). Last part of the day was competency-based interviews (only half of the candidates made it).

Hiring process: Phone interview - Personality test - Numerical and verbal tests - Assessment central

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

They worked to a 3 Stage hire process - 1
    1 HR to screen and assess whether the criteria is met for the business
    2 x face to Face - The first is with the Line Manager - who asked open questions about background and previous experience
    The second face to face is with a Director / Operations Manager to probe further into skill sets and knowledge base, motivations and drive for business. As well as previous experience and what you know about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have had to re negotiate a contract   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NES Global Talent (Cape Town (South Africa)) in January 2013.

Interview

they offered the job after the interview however, they had not gotten permission from the business to employ!! so after the offer, it took months to actually start on the job

Interview Questions

• questions did not in any way relate to the job. it was majorly about previous salary   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NES Global Talent in April 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process, providing detailed information regarding the company and values.

Went into detail about my history and previous work experience.

Explored successes and things that could have been performed better.

Gave opportunity to ask questions on the role and company and gave a detailed and well structured response to each question.

Interview Questions

• What are your monthly / yearly billings   1 Answer